Position 2023 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Good boy Maxy that's what I wanted another low score you will look good at R2 next week

View attachment 1674184
Prior to this round I was thinking Marshall to Grundy for a profit in R8, and now an even bigger profit. But do you trade someone out who scored 159 for someone who scored 80? Worried that the two Gs are going to evenly split 200 points each week. Probably wait until R9 after seeing how Marshall goes against Goldy, although North are that poor there aren't many ball ups.

Prior to this round I was thinking Marshall to Grundy for a profit in R8, and now an even bigger profit. But do you trade someone out who scored 159 for someone who scored 80? Worried that the two Gs are going to evenly split 200 points each week. Probably wait until R9 after seeing how Marshall goes against Goldy, although North are that poor there aren't many ball ups.

I still have Ratugolea at R2 so I need a decent ruck;)

1682815676843.png

Didn't see or hear any of the game why did English score poorly than usual?

Oddly enough, Rucks have struggled against Hawthorn this season. No idea why/how.

Only 2 touches in Q1 so one of those start slow never recover SC score things I think. Certainly nothing to worry about.

At the game it felt like Reeves was able to outmark him all over the ground. Maybe they put specific work in him. Even behind the ball there were no easy marks.

I
English just looked a bit low energy on tele. Took him a while to get going, got burned by teammates quite a bit too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned 'SandiCox' Reeves played a blinder.

Can confirm there's no club bias in that comment, he beat English 1:1 more often than not and English had to get away from him and chase the cheap outside stuff to limp his way to half decent score in the end.

Really impressive game.

Can confirm there's no club bias in that comment, he beat English 1:1 more often than not and English had to get away from him and chase the cheap outside stuff to limp his way to half decent score in the end.

Really impressive game.

About time another team put time into the stickman he isn't that good when he is accountable.

About time another team put time into the stickman he isn't that good when he is accountable.

Reeves was monstering him regularly in the ruck and marking contests, was honestly a bit of a flashback to when English was a skinny kid against men all over again. Reeves is a massive unit and he's not shy about throwing it around.

Those with Ratugolea at R3, what's the plan?

Since there won't be any downgrade options next week, I'm thinking of downgrading him to Madden to bank his cash and keep the RUCK/FWD link open.

Trading him down to a dead rookie feels wrong, as we already have so many dead rookies, but he's essentially been dead at R3 anyway, I haven't taken his score at all.

Would be ideal to hold him over the byes, but
1) I need his cash
2) he's about to start dropping

Since there won't be any downgrade options next week, I'm thinking of downgrading him to Madden to bank his cash and keep the RUCK/FWD link open.

Trading him down to a dead rookie feels wrong, as we already have so many dead rookies, but he's essentially been dead at R3 anyway, I haven't taken his score at all.

1) I need his cash
I don't have him, but down to Madden, then get DC or Gawn in the forward line in a couple of weeks would seem the play.

1) I need his cash

I have him a F6 and I'm trading him this week.

1) I need his cash
I m going to get Ramsden if he gets a third game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2023 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back