Leagues 2023 SuperCoach Leagues - FULL & CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signup-Join-SC-League-CompetitionsV2.png

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the BigFooty SuperCoach Leagues for 2023

How To JOIN IN: 2022 team result & rankings are still available to you.
Please post a screenshot of your 2022 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name !

If you're not sure where to find your 2022 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

A DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division than your ranking warrants

How to find last year's Ranking

Last edited:
Yep happy to go around again.

2023 team name: The Borough (previously Evil Eye)

I'll upload a screen shot shortly; final 2022 rank was 7563.

Update:

797f00294e3f5daa85454211633ca546.jpg

Last edited:

Very keen to be involved. Can't see on the site where to look up last year's rankings. Any advice?
Look at the link in the OP about sourcing your history .....its there, as long as you're using the same email as last year to log-in

Yep, went to Edit Team but there's no history there for me. Odd.
Did you look here ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the point...can't find my ranking! None of my previous seasons are listed anywhere.
Then it must be a different email address OR a different password to what you used last year

Outside that, just estimate where you finished

Then it must be a different email address OR a different password to what you used last year

Outside that, just estimate where you finished

Definitely the same email, has been for years. Could be a different password. A bit ridiculous that it's not linked to the email.

As for ranking. Very poor...I gave up about mid way through the year. 🤣

kenneyswarriors ....where's your League Registration ? .....time to test yourself
Thanks Wayne, but in all honesty, had at least 5 weeks where I wasn't operational last year, and worse this year , I'm probably going to pull the plug early and don't want to clog up a league, kinda hate nonplayers in a league and don't want to be one.
Taking a few Crows players, so will likely be done and dusted early, and just aim for a bye round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back