Fantasy 2024 11TH HOUR LEAGUE - DRAFT THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Ray Davis RB Bills

LennyHayes77

Note to all that the draft will need to finish this Wednesday evening so that i can enter the draft results into ESPN and then open up FA for a day.

First game is this Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ray Davis RB Bills

LennyHayes77

Note to all that the draft will need to finish this Wednesday evening so that i can enter the draft results into ESPN and then open up FA for a day.

First game is this Friday.
I'd suggest we wrap up the draft at the conclusion of this round and let those who need Kickers choose from the FA pool

If we stop the draft now with 2 spots to fill i will need to fill the last 2 spots for each team myself in order to complete the draft.

If anyone has any specific players, D/ST they want then please just post in here. Especially for those teams that don't have a K or D/ST yet.

Don't be confused if you end up with 2 guys you not sure where they came from on your team.

Priority given in order of draft position.

I will try and enter the draft results tonight/tomorrow morning to give as much time as possible for FA.

Thanks all, the draft moved really well to get through as many rounds as we did.

I'll take "next best available" for whatever positions at this point if you need to do a run through the last 2 draft rounds

Draft results have been entered into ESPN. Please check your teams for accuracy of my inputting skills.

FA is open slather for round 1 so go for your lives up until the weekend.

Please set your teams for round one starting on Friday.

Also for those interested there is a great nfl tipping comp, free to enter with cash prizes available. Lots of fun.

Link https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...vor-competition-sponsored-win-prizes.1386477/

Good luck !

Shermy Dixie Flatline LennyHayes77 Gridiron Warrior peterbuch74 cats_09 quin_stick Toadvine dlanod St Kilda Death

I got an A, but that means stuff all when it comes to my fantasy football record!!
It means you took all the players I wanted the pick before mine!

Draft grades probably reflect the random order i entered in the draft picks. I entered Antonio Gibson as a high draft pick for you cats_09

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 11TH HOUR LEAGUE - DRAFT THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back