2024/25 AFLTM Off-Season Discussion

I understand the Off-Season Rules and commit to actively participating in all off-season activities

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Use this thread to discuss anything you want about the 2023/24 AFLTM Off-Season. In an effort to keep the off-season thread tidy, please try to keep all discussion on the off-season happenings in this thread rather than the official off-season thread. Bids and trades must be posted in the 2024/25 AFLTM Off-Season Thread or they won't be valid.

Glenorchy Magpies are going to have a pretty heavy overhaul this off-season after I said I'd give the side one more year. Ideally want to target the draft this season and rebuild through that way. Willing to listen to offers on most players in order to have a Richmond-like first round group ideally. Got some players that are suitable for both contenders and other sides and a fair few out of contract that will be tasty for trade bait.

The Raccoons are also open for business as their inherited rebuild is in full swing.

Please form an orderly queue for Mason Cox's services.

Keen to start planning out trades. I live on UK time now so will be a little more difficult for me this offseason so keen to get started early.

West Adelaide Wolverines open for business.

I've got a number of players on the trade table i'm willing to listen to offers for.

Looking to add some key forward and ruck depth and rejuvenate my ageing midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 AFLTM Off-Season Discussion

Back