2024/25 AFLTM Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

West Adelaide Wolverines apply to delist Jaidyn Stephenson at 100% on lack of motivation or similar grounds.

To Western Vultures: Bailey Dale + GEE Future 1st + Pick 48

To Geelong: Sam De Koning ($405k, 4 years) + Paul Curtis ($286k, 2 years) + Pick 40 + Pick 56

Shueygod to confirm.

To Northern: Tom Stewart + Marcus Windhager + Sam Clohesy

To Geelong: Izak Rankine ($538k, 3 years) + Matt Roberts ($369k, 4 years) + Mac Andrew ($350k, 4 years)

Bluesy to confirm.

West Adelaide Wolverines apply to delist Jaidyn Stephenson at 100% on lack of motivation or similar grounds.
Approved. Please confirm you wish to delist Jaidyn Stephenson at 0% of contract value = $0

Opposition bid:
Callum Ah Chee $310,000 3 years

To Northern: Tom Stewart + Marcus Windhager + Sam Clohesy

To Geelong: Izak Rankine ($538k, 3 years) + Matt Roberts ($369k, 4 years) + Mac Andrew ($350k, 4 years)

Bluesy to confirm.

Geecat does it again.

The master. Wow.

Trade
West Adelaide receive:
Paul Curtis and Dane Rampe
Geelong receive: Miles Bergman

Paul Curtis 342,000 3 years
Dane Rampe $202,000 1 year

GeeCat to confirm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade
West Adelaide receive:
Paul Curtis and Dane Rampe
Geelong receive: Miles Bergman

Paul Curtis 342,000 3 years
Dane Rampe $202,000 1 year

GeeCat to confirm.
As I haven't updated the opening posts between the two Paul Curtis trades today and therefore his new contract values weren't available at the time of completing this trade I'll let you have him for his actual cheapest amount for three years which is:
$286k, 3 years.

As I haven't updated the opening posts between the two Paul Curtis trades today and therefore his new contract values weren't available at the time of completing this trade I'll let you have him for his actual cheapest amount for three years which is:
$286k, 3 years.
Thanks. Confirm. Paul Curtis $286,000 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 AFLTM Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back