AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

That midfield :oops:

What's the plan with the forward line? Do you think Powell gets his midfield spot back or is he done?
Im not sure whether he will get that midfield spot back. I think he should but his score was so poor that i cant wait another week or two to see if he goes back to the midfield so im selling now. I think that is the best option

Im not sure whether he will get that midfield spot back. I think he should but his score was so poor that i cant wait another week or two to see if he goes back to the midfield so im selling now. I think that is the best option
Yeah I'm torn. If he goes back to midfield he seems top 6. If he doesn't then he's bleeding so much cash for a spud scorer

Yeah I'm torn. If he goes back to midfield he seems top 6. If he doesn't then he's bleeding so much cash for a spud scorer
Yeah exactly. I'll probably upgrade to Macrae soon so I just need a few more weeks out of my forwardline rookies

Rozee, Powell & Zilliams > Dawson, T.Green & Sweet

Still 173k itb
View attachment 1974352
Seeing this makes me feel better about the moves I'm looking to do too which will leave my forward line equally weak.

Top two forward premiums just about everyone should have. Zorko is just about that tier too but I'm just waiting for the soft tissue/suspension to kick in and he becomes a non factor.

Got Macrae last week but trying to pick any of the other premiums is a tough sell, nothing of them are even screaming as a buy. I was hoping to hold Jackson given he likely won't be that far off but the back to back 60s is enough for me so I'm going to run with the rookies and hope I'm not punished too much for doing so.

Seeing this makes me feel better about the moves I'm looking to do too which will leave my forward line equally weak.

Top two forward premiums just about everyone should have. Zorko is just about that tier too but I'm just waiting for the soft tissue/suspension to kick in and he becomes a non factor.

Got Macrae last week but trying to pick any of the other premiums is a tough sell, nothing of them are even screaming as a buy. I was hoping to hold Jackson given he likely won't be that far off but the back to back 60s is enough for me so I'm going to run with the rookies and hope I'm not punished too much for doing so.
We've been kissed in this format with Darcy a $195k premo 😁 plus Reid and Wilson.

I'm still hoping Powell gets his role back this week 🙏

Rozee is going to play Thursday night apparantly so my trades have changed to Powell, Roberts & Zilliams > T.Green, Macrae & Sweet

Give much thought to Green v Serong? One I'm weighing up at the moment, have Green however both are pretty strong prospects. At least based on last year, Green's DT game wasn't great - in a sense of he really needed to find a lot of it to put up good scores. But he's the right size where you think he'd dominate.

Give much thought to Green v Serong? One I'm weighing up at the moment, have Green however both are pretty strong prospects. At least based on last year, Green's DT game wasn't great - in a sense of he really needed to find a lot of it to put up good scores. But he's the right size where you think he'd dominate.
Serong better bye and nice little run incoming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone care to have a crack at the 6th best defender?

Clear top 5 seem to be Sheez, Whit, Martin, Daicos and Young. 6th is tougher.
I quite like Ryan/Sinclair for the last spot.

Sinclair gone at a 102 average for the previous two seasons, think the slow start is due to an interrupted pre season but no reason why he couldn't get on track. Maybe Bonner as someone that could potentially hurt compared to last season?

Feel like the bye won't play a big part sharing it with Brisbane, North and Sydney - Feels like Gulden/Dunkley are the only potential midfielders anyone would have in that lot.
Yeah if you don't have Gulden or Dunkley then the bye doesn't matter. I have both Serong and Green so hard to split them.

Didn't realise eliminator started last week. Had a bye first up it seems.

So far looking at Dempsey, Roberts, Grundy > Dale, Merrett, Rogers.

Looking at grabbing Zerrett even though he's fully priced as don't have a R14 premo mid and don't think cash has really been an issue this year. Alternatively I'll grab Brayshaw and bank the cash for next week's upgrade, which should be Sharp up to a forward.

Leaves M7 & 8 (Sharp & Wilson), R2 (Sweet), F5 & 6 (Darcy & Reid to upgrade) Have Howes, Campbell, Garcia, Graham, Clohesy & Rogers to get those upgrades done.

Only Dawson and Sweet tonight.

On the back of Soldos injury, like most I’ll be bringing in Sweet, via DPP Dempsey.

For the upgrade I feel my midfield is lacking against the other teams, so will be making an upgrade there. Parfitt was my usual terrible mid price downgrade selection this year, so off he goes for Dawson, who has been on fire. Green is probably more value at the moment, just feel more of the higher teams have had his early season jump so maybe a bit more strategical to give him a miss.

May look at a boost of Sharp down to Roger, that will leave me with 481k for next week. Still holding Roberts, Clohsey, Mckercher, Graham, Wilson, Reid, Darcy and Lazarro (5 on field) Feels like that leave me in a decent spot to continue to upgrade the following couple of weeks with the like of Darcy on the bubble who look decent last game.

Are we thinking Rogers is a must have rookie?

I was messing about and the $100k or so Grundy to Tinglish is probably as close as they get for the season and very tempting.

In the backing I can afford anyone, but currently have Bailey Dale there with his -BE, could be a good D6. Would be averaging about 95 if you take it the subvest game.. leaves me with $280 in the bank. Martin the obvious choice if not Dale.

Screenshot_20240502_213915_Dream%20Team.jpg Screenshot_20240502_214506_Dream%20Team.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are we thinking Rogers is a must have rookie?

I was messing about and the $100k or so Grundy to Tinglish is probably as close as they get for the season and very tempting.

In the backing I can afford anyone, but currently have Bailey Dale there with his -BE, could be a good D6. Would be averaging about 95 if you take it the subvest game.. leaves me with $280 in the bank. Martin the obvious choice if not Dale.

View attachment 1977321View attachment 1977324

Don't think so. Hardeman on bubble next week and quite a lot of debutants this week.

Don't think so. Hardeman on bubble next week and quite a lot of debutants this week.
The more I look at Dale in my team, the more I think I should be going for rolled gold with Uber Premo's this point forward and bring Martin in....

The more I look at Dale in my team, the more I think I should be going for rolled gold with Uber Premo's this point forward and bring Martin in....

I'm bringing Dale in but I've got the top 5 defenders already and no stand out 6th. Missed Yeo.

My only comment on grabbing English is you then can't use Sweet on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back