AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

any port fan think sparkle narkle will be the sub again? looks obvious i know but i hope he isnt.
The 3 full games hes played this year he has kicked 1.1, 1.0, 1.2. Then the next week after that he was the sub and comes on and kicked 4 behinds in a qtr.
Will wait for final teams but if hes not the sub then I will have a go.

also will have a go at frank the tank against his old mob
AGS $2 b365
2+ $6.50 pb
3+ $21
4+ $100 b365

did kick 4.0 in a game last year so why not. Last 2 times willi rioli has played cats hes carved them up with 4.0 and 4.3, so maybe the attention will go to him more

cameron 2
dixon
stengle
jhf
bont 25
libba 20
worpel 20
naughton
moore
gunston
@21

flame thrower fire GIF

Willie Rioli 2+
Tyson Stengle 2+
Jason Horne-Francis 2+
Darcy Byrne-Jones
Brad Close

@28.31

stewart under 21.5
jhf 20
holmes 20
danger 20
butters 25
george 2
jezza 2 @ $21 money back SB
brave to take stewart under 21.5... port don't really tag in there and if he gets the initial tag from a half forward of port he just moves to the mid spot he's been occupying anyway.. think finals are built for stewart in the mid.... FOR THOSE WHO USE POINTSBET.. you could do a lot worse than take cameron on the 15 spread... seems very little floor to that apart from an injury... even in a quiet game he should jag like 2.2 or something like that but the upside is high with the form he is in... could be the guy to keep geelong in it all night and easily wind up with 5-7 goals

Willie Rioli 2+
Tyson Stengle 2+
Jason Horne-Francis 2+
Darcy Byrne-Jones
Brad Close

@28.31

Plenty of talk about DBJ playing down back again like he did last game after Farrell was subbed, would be careful including him for goals if he does.

big move to port this arvo... -12.5 to now -16.5...

Tom Stewart out likely explains the move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back