AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

A very late entry for the never again list but warranted

Brad ****ing close
Has barely kicked a goal in the last six weeks
Was the final leg 2 weeks ago in their 100 point win but couldn’t get one.

Tonight missed two shots 25-30 metres out.
Just trots around in his ****ing long sleeves admiring himself

Mannagh finally pays. Spread of 270.

Lol port. You love to see it.
yeh i tried to get on this for the minimum 50 cents as he's so consistent with a goal or two each game and gets possessions as he knows how to read the game but the campaigners wouldn't even let me on:( annoying.. made a little combining 1/2 goals with 15-20 touches at bet365 but not as much as the 110-120 odd I would of made at pointsbet:(

i know we dont like to trust bom but the radar has most of the rain direction blowing missing melbourne to be honest.. if you go to the furthest radar 512km you can see the stuff in SOUTH AUSTRALIA (murray bridge) blowing kind of to miss Melbourne and hit more geelong/colac area.. it's been such a dry windy week it's going to be a fast track anyway

total has also steadied back to 162.5 tab from 160.5 a few hours ago so bookies are aware it won't be that bad..

have the dogs played many wet weather footy this year? 12 of their games have been under the roof
yes we have played i think 3 games in the wet this year and could argue they were our 3 best performances this year

beat GWS by 27 (should of been way more)
Beat Geelong by 47 in geelong
Beat GWS by 37 in ballart
potentially the richmond game was abit wet but i cant remember but won that by 91
plus we beat gold coast in ballarat in round 2 by 10 goals aswell wasnt wet but was still ballarat

people are saying our talls dont work in the wet but Naughton and Jamarra are very good when that ball hits the ground,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cody Weightman 2+
Luke Breust 2+
Jack Ginnivan 2+
Connor Macdonald 2+

@68

Jamarra Ugle-Hagan 2+
Connor Macdonald 2+
Luke Breust 2+
Dylan Moore 2+

@51

Going Full D Jenn. Good luck fellas.