AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Port is primed in their favoured position - underdogs & us v them mentality.

It’s a story as old as time under Ken.

They’re a real shot v Sydney who will give them a head start and then have to play their perfect catch up footy as always.

Port is primed in their favoured position - underdogs & us v them mentality.

It’s a story as old as time under Ken.

They’re a real shot v Sydney who will give them a head start and then have to play their perfect catch up footy as always.
Yeah, haven't beat them since 2016. Average losing margin 34 points
Although I think most are waiting on potential injuries and other situations with port given the history think the +20.5 is the play.

The risk is there but I've taken some on it already.

Not footy, I know. But we’re rolling with some momentum, so for anyone who wants some pre-footy foreplay action at 4pm…

Storm H2H
Coates/Warbrick (either to score)
Storm O6.5 first half total
Sharks U26.5 total
U65.5 total match score
$2 SB (bonus back 1 leg fails)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not footy, I know. But we’re rolling with some momentum, so for anyone who wants some pre-footy foreplay action at 4pm…

Storm H2H
Coates/Warbrick (either to score)
Storm O6.5 first half total
Sharks U26.5 total
U65.5 total match score
$2 SB (bonus back 1 leg fails)

Nice bet. The NRL SGM bets with money back are great options, especially if you can throw in a First Try Scorer. (Warbrick has been a good option lately)

Will Warbrick (Anytime try scorer)
Aaron Cadman 2
Brent Daniels
Darcy Jones
North Queensland Cowboys to win by 13+
Valentine Holmes (Anytime try scorer)

@28.19

Lachie Whitfield Under 27.5
Lachie Neale Under 24.5
Cam Rayner To Kick 2+ Goals
Aaron Cadman To Kick 2+ Goals
Oscar McInerney To Get 70+ Fantasy
Kieren Briggs To Get 70+ Fantasy

$37.24 pb

crazy wind gusts are hitting sydney around 5pm and staying around all the night... anyone know which end of screen the scoring end is when it's windy there?? I'll be ready on bet365 to back 1st qtr markets like when GWS had wind vs Bulldogs a few weeks ago in Ballarat... they didn't shift GWS 2.50 odds to win qtr 1 even though they kicked with a gale..

the under 167.5 and match behinds over could be a good bet too given the conditions and Brisbane already kick bad for goal

Wind is currently 9 kmh and gusts 13km and its going to be 44km winds and 67kmh gusts at game time.. feel this will really help GWS as they are familiar with ground and probably have more clutch kickers for goal in Hogan/Greene up forward

crazy wind gusts are hitting sydney around 5pm and staying around all the night... anyone know which end of screen the scoring end is when it's windy there?? I'll be ready on bet365 to back 1st qtr markets like when GWS had wind vs Bulldogs a few weeks ago in Ballarat... they didn't shift GWS 2.50 odds to win qtr 1 even though they kicked with a gale
Good point that you make. Its left of the TV screen.

1726292716323.png

1726292746424.png

Its a true north wind.

If kicking to the left of TV screen, kicking for goal, you would to aim left.

If kicking to the right of TV screen, kicking for goal, would want to aim right.

1 Cameron cadman hogan Daniher hip
20+ Neale Kelly
@4.70 sb bonus

Mad at myself for including Gunston in both multis last night who was basically guaranteed to be subbed out at some point
We live and learn lads

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back