Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Set your alarm you lazy sod.
He’ll come back and troll the loser in about 12 hours, or at least try to!

6.30am Brisbane time - lol if it was a weekday I would’ve started work over an hour ago.

Spain so it’s an 0630 start which means I won’t be watching it live this year
Did that last year after going to bed at 3am. Worked out well but no way I’m doing that for a game I DGAF about

Yet here you are, posting like a spam bot.
Bit strange from someone claiming.not to GAF about the game.

I personally think this is the.most intriguing/fascinating Grand Final catchup in years, doesn't matter if there ain't no Vic teams in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only do that to shit clubs like Richmond
I’m going for the swans because Brisbane can GAGF but i can see Joey going out with a bang as he hands the keys of the number 1 forward position to giggles hipwood for next year

I’m going for the swans because Brisbane can GAGF but i can see Joey going out with a bang as he hands the keys of the number 1 forward position to giggles hipwood for next year
Who knows.. maybe Hipwood might actually get dropped next year.. besides I don’t see him retiring if we lose today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back