Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

This half is Horses chance to show some coaching nous
Yep, needs to work the changes. They've done it before, and have the quality on the pitch.

Bit of manning up might help? I know they run a defence that zones up into the mids, but it aint working. Force some one on one's, let Heeney and Grundy chalk up some wins and get the rest rolling.

Imagine being in the Sydney rooms right now. All the players looking at each other like "it's happening again, isn't it?" Horse walks in and his face has that expression that he only uses when getting flogged in grand finals. Just imagine maybe Mills trying to get the side razzed up saying "c'mon boys we can't let it happen again" but just by saying that he has just reminded everyone that it is, in fact, happening again.

Sydney's current playing group
Paris Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist
Even Raygun's performance is better than this.🤣

Pretty sure you guys are home and hosed.

You getting drunk yet ? :)
Not yet. I don’t feel like being kicked out of the G on Grand Final day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet. I don’t feel like being kicked out of the G on Grand Final day!
That was me in 2017. I didn't drink at all because it was my first GF so I didn't want to get drunk and miss anything.

In 2019 I was drunk by quarter time lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back