Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tears tears for the red and the white

Tears for Crimson Tide directed and starred by George D Scott

200w.gif

Last edited:
Damn hard drive home for some Swans fans about 10 hours of a shit road.

I recall a long drive back to the southern Tablelands in 87, stupid long road.

88,89,91,08,13,14,15 drives home were much betterer.

Btw I’m happy to take what’s coming to me for this loss. But snipers from a GF 8 years ago who have achieved diddly squat since then are extremely tiresome.

In other words. **** off Mofra
Mega melt confirmed.

Touch some grass mate. It's just a game.

Didn't end up going; I've been battling the flu, and so stayed home to watch it on the couch.

Congratulations to Brisbane though, what a way to bounce back from last year. After 1QT, and excluding junk time in the last, that was a complete team performance.
Sorry to hear mate.
I had visions of you in your Harris Tweed jacket with leather elbow pads, drinking Pimms through a straw mumbling “Go number 1”

bloke around the corner has a flag pole in his front yard, was a tuggers fan until round 12 this year when it became a swans flag pole.

now there’s nothing being flown. bandwagoning flog

Well here we are. In around 18 hours from now, the Swans will be kings of the AFL, as I’ve been trying to tell you airheads since May.
“They’ll fall off”, they said.
“Flags aren’t won in May”, they said.
Well I hate to break it to you, but when you’re as good as we are, yes, flags are won in ****ing May.
I drove down the Hume today with nothing but confidence, on the road to glory. Seriously, I could’ve had a head on with a truck and walked it off, I felt invincible. I’m sure other Swans fans did too.
When I arrived into the Melbourne CBD, I have to say it smelt like poo. Must’ve driven past the Lions accom where they were all shitting themselves at the thought of having their pants pulled down by the greatest midfield of all time on the biggest stage. I don’t blame them. But seriously, congratulations to the Lions for being Runners-up this season. Internally, I think they will view it is a great success, and so they should. They should’ve had one last year, but it wasn’t fair with Collingwood playing on their home ground. I think the main thing for the Swans is just to avoid any bad injuries that could hinder any pre-season preparations next year as we embark on our dynasty.
Anyway, Swans by 54. Without breaking a sweat. We might even give them the first few goals, just to troll them.
Delicious

Darcy Fort is now a premiership ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear mate.
I had visions of you in your Harris Tweed jacket with leather elbow pads, drinking Pimms through a straw mumbling “Go number 1”

That's exactly how I wanted my day to go too, except without the straw. I'd be necking the Pimms. One has got to keep the common touch, doesn't one.

bloke around the corner has a flag pole in his front yard, was a tuggers fan until round 12 this year when it became a swans flag pole.

now there’s nothing being flown. bandwagoning flog
Set fire to his house

i heard on the news that DV cases skyrocket around the grand final, i hope that there's nothing happening in sydney right now :(
Sad reflection on society, but knowing what I do about Sideny supporters,they don't really care that much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back