Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad reflection on society, but knowing what I do about Sideny supporters,they don't really care that much.
Oh but there are plenty who are still care very much that they lost to us in 2016.

bloke around the corner has a flag pole in his front yard, was a tuggers fan until round 12 this year when it became a swans flag pole.

now there’s nothing being flown. bandwagoning flog
Microwave the house? :p

Well here we are. In around 18 hours from now, the Swans will be kings of the AFL, as I’ve been trying to tell you airheads since May.
“They’ll fall off”, they said.
“Flags aren’t won in May”, they said.
Well I hate to break it to you, but when you’re as good as we are, yes, flags are won in ****ing May.
I drove down the Hume today with nothing but confidence, on the road to glory. Seriously, I could’ve had a head on with a truck and walked it off, I felt invincible. I’m sure other Swans fans did too.
When I arrived into the Melbourne CBD, I have to say it smelt like poo. Must’ve driven past the Lions accom where they were all shitting themselves at the thought of having their pants pulled down by the greatest midfield of all time on the biggest stage. I don’t blame them. But seriously, congratulations to the Lions for being Runners-up this season. Internally, I think they will view it is a great success, and so they should. They should’ve had one last year, but it wasn’t fair with Collingwood playing on their home ground. I think the main thing for the Swans is just to avoid any bad injuries that could hinder any pre-season preparations next year as we embark on our dynasty.
Anyway, Swans by 54. Without breaking a sweat. We might even give them the first few goals, just to troll them.

Epic backfire :$

Do you live in the Ettamogah Pub at Tabletop? or in the submarine at that other place
The sub is around 3 hours from my joint stalker!

"IT'S NOT A COOMA"

Arnold Schwarze.....wait do you live in Tumut? ARE YOU PETER RUSSELL CLARKE!?
Well...all I can say is " where's the cheese?"

Happy with the result but a bit disappointed nobody thanked Collingwood for motivating the Lions by bumping them out of the top 4 TBH. Ingrates

Huh interesting comparison. Im going to watch the game at a mates with a bunch of bears supporting flog friends and am going to troll them mercifully

*mercilessly

How did that work out for ya? 😂

lol never gone to a gf. Ouch.

At last count I’ve been to 6

Serious question: Did you win any of them?

Go back to your mail order bride in Box Hill from the Philippines you ain't fooling anyone
I live in Box Hill. We are known for our Chinese population, not all Asians look alike you know!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another premiership player from the Geelong Cats Footy Factory.

Such a generous club sharing our talented players around.
GYjSNFibwAAWzla

****in give it to me lads. ****ing shit down my throat. I deserve it all. When you’re top of the table and in the big dance, u gotta run your mouth and flex your muscles. It would’ve looked dope if the swans actually won. But we are a bunch of mentally weak squibs, arrogant bunch of ****ing cats. I deserve every bit tag that came my way, how ****ing embarrassing

****in give it to me lads. ****ing shit down my throat. I deserve it all. When you’re top of the table and in the big dance, u gotta run your mouth and flex your muscles. It would’ve looked dope if the swans actually won. But we are a bunch of mentally weak squibs, arrogant bunch of ****ing cats. I deserve every bit tag that came my way, how ****ing embarrassing
To be fair I've been there before too. i'm so sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back