AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone,

I'm feeling incredibly anxious about the Richmond vs Gold Coast game. Despite using my advanced predictive model, I keep getting bad results. It's becoming a real struggle, and the constant uncertainty is taking a toll on me mentally.

I'm stuck in a cycle of hope and disappointment, and it's affecting my mood and productivity. I know gambling comes with risks, but this constant losing feels like a personal failure.

Has anyone else experienced this level of anxiety with sports betting? How do you cope? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for listening.

Hey everyone,

I'm feeling incredibly anxious about the Richmond vs Gold Coast game. Despite using my advanced predictive model, I keep getting bad results. It's becoming a real struggle, and the constant uncertainty is taking a toll on me mentally.

I'm stuck in a cycle of hope and disappointment, and it's affecting my mood and productivity. I know gambling comes with risks, but this constant losing feels like a personal failure.

Has anyone else experienced this level of anxiety with sports betting? How do you cope? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for listening.

getting kind of lame now raz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone,

Thanks for listening.
Stop throwing everything on H2H outcomes?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back