AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Far out Patrick Cripps, whenever I back you, you just miss it.

At least you got 6 tackles.

1.00u $2.85 for AGS (SB)
0.50u $12 for 2+ Goals (SB)
0.25u $41 for 3+ Goals (PB)

A red night for me.
1u
McKay Under 82.5 Fantasy Points
Cripps Over 96.5 Fantasy Points

Odds: $3.99

0.5u
McKay Under 82.5 Fantasy Points
Cripps Over 96.5 Fantasy Points

Horne Francis 80+ Fantasy Points
Odds: $5.12 ( Bet refund if 1 leg fails)
down -1.5u on AFL Fantasy.

So many measured level headed bets in here making me sick

AGS mega multi
Hill, Lippa, JUH, Darcy
Chol, Ginni, Gunston, Tex, Fog
Owens, Higgins, Darling, Waterman
Jezz, Hawk, Stengle, Henry, Close, Lefau
Fritsch, Trac, Koz, Treacy, Amiss
King, Walter, Luko, Lang, Stringer, Wright
$500 SB bonus on

AFL Friday Night Sportsbet Free Hit:

Treloar AGS
Josh Daicos AGS
Total Match Points 171-180 pts

Odds: $29.75

Random one.. Alex Cincotta AGS @ $6 pb - Priced with the defenders but has a new 'run-with' role and might be able to sneak one given he'll be inside the Blues forward 50 during the stoppages...75% forward half disposals last week. I'm assuming he'll go to Butters tomorrow night.
This was a great bet

On The Cats line got em at -43.5 up to -48.5 now I reckon they'll have a big one and demolish Richmond. Hawkins will kick a bag as will Cameron.

Cats are good things.

And make sure you get on that H2H on offer for the Cats. Cats love their milk so it will certainly be milk money when you wager on them.

Short odds but good things.

ok im going to bet werstern bulldogs goal kickers because I think collingwood here are at their most "getable". Dogs played half decent against the form team in the comp last week.

chomper harmes, been in goal kicking form
2+ $5.10
3+ $17 SB

riley garcia, 2.1 last week.
2+ $7
3+ $29 b365

caleb daniel, kicked 0.2 last week and was floating forward
AGS 2.55
2+ $13
3+ $81

R west.
2+ $3.35
3+ $10 SB

will prob try and find a collingwood player or 2 when the team sheets come out. Already on oleg markov

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK found one, 2 actually I'll post the other one next.
Jack crisp. This is his heat map from last week. Since pies forward line is looking like a dropped pastie ATM, I think anything can happen
AGS $2.80
2+ $19
3+ $126. B365

Screenshot_20240531_102820_AFL.jpg

Trying to figure out who replaces Ed Richards in the midfield tonight... looking at the last quarter CB's from the Sydney game and Riley Garcia attended 7 with Rhylee West attending 5... Jack Macrae 0, James Harmes 0. Think Bevo would prefer to keep West up forward at the feet of the 3 big talls given he has more forward craft than Garcia so I'm thinking/hoping it's Garcia on-ball tonight. Was posting some huge numbers in the VFL earlier in the year.

80+ fantasy @ $2.8 pb
90+ fantasy @ $5

Garcia 19+ @ $2.70 tab
Garcia 24+ @ $8.5
Garcia 29+ @ $41

6+ tackles @ $3.4 tab
8+ tackles @ $9.5
10+ tackles @ $31

On The Cats line got em at -43.5 up to -48.5 now I reckon they'll have a big one and demolish Richmond. Hawkins will kick a bag as will Cameron.

Cats are good things.
Gutsy betting on a team with an atrocious midfield to win by 7 goals +. Teams working out the Cats a bit and putting work into Cameron, Miers and / or Stewart.

It is the Tigers though so there's that.

Trying to figure out who replaces Ed Richards in the midfield tonight... looking at the last quarter CB's from the Sydney game and Riley Garcia attended 7 with Rhylee West attending 5... Jack Macrae 0, James Harmes 0. Think Bevo would prefer to keep West up forward at the feet of the 3 big talls given he has more forward craft than Garcia so I'm thinking/hoping it's Garcia on-ball tonight. Was posting some huge numbers in the VFL earlier in the year.

80+ fantasy @ $2.8 pb
90+ fantasy @ $5

Garcia 19+ @ $2.70 tab
Garcia 24+ @ $8.5
Garcia 29+ @ $41

6+ tackles @ $3.4 tab
8+ tackles @ $9.5
10+ tackles @ $31

West for me. Dogs board seems to point that way was as well. Great value on SB

15 touches $2.75
20 touches $10.50

Remove this Banner Ad