AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 12

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bet lad

flame thrower fire GIF

Great call on the 4th qtr earlier this week, DLM!
One more goal from the Dogs at the end would have given me close to 2k.

Had an 8-leg multi that hit 7/8. Just needed Noble 70+ fantasy. He got subbed off on 63.

Had Macrae 2+ at $34 but stupidly added another leg which killed it.

Almost a night for the ages. Instead it's a night full rages...

Tailed the great man but swapped Lobb for Daicos 30+ at $6.25

Anchor leg of the round IMO - if he gets it he becomes the youngest player with 30+ against every team. The little prima donna will be ruthless with his soft ball gets tonight.

Because you insisted

Naicos 30+
Treloar 25+
Noble 15+
Dogs +38.5
$2.10 SB (bonus back 1 leg fails)

Naicos 30+
Crisp, Jaicos 20+
$2.10 SB (bonus back 1 leg fails)

JUH 2+
Hill, Schultz, Darcy AGS
Naicos 30+
Treloar 25+
Crisp, Jaicos 20+
$10.60 SB

IMG_6663.gif

i managed to have a sneaky bet on josh daicos for 2 goals at $13 which saved my night. Well probably drew me even I guess.
onto tomorrow, onwards and upwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminder - ALWAYS check your pb settled bets to make sure they haven't screwed you over. Unbelievable how often this happens.

View attachment 2006754

After learning from last week PB don't do justice refunds I'm gonna take less odds on SB/b365 for goal scorers for the security of a 1st half injury.

I realised my Vandemeer 2+ was on PB. I at least got 3+ on b365 refunded as a bonus and a few multis refunded in cash on SB. Stealing hard earned from true blue punting board degens, downright unstrayan. Calling them poobet from now on.

After learning from last week PB don't do justice refunds I'm gonna take less odds on SB/b365 for goal scorers for the security of a 1st half injury.

I realised my Vandemeer 2+ was on PB. I at least got 3+ on b365 refunded as a bonus and a few multis refunded in cash on SB. Stealing hard earned from true blue punting board degens, downright unstrayan. Calling them poobet from now on.
PB were considered alright with the dengen bets but with player subs and Injury they have been disappointing in regard to this. May need to also consider less odds for insurance purposes.

Jack Gunston To Kick 2+ Goals
Darcy Fogarty To Kick 2+ Goals
Josh Rachele Anytime Goalscorer
Jack Ginnivan Anytime Goalscorer
Calsher Dear Anytime Goalscorer

$12.71 PB

Went to the AC Milan v Roma soccer game tonight on Friday night. Would have had less than 17 hours or so, to get surface fixed up on Perth Stadium for back-to-back fixtures. Added to that a bit of light rain tonight, so I think the surface in Perth wont be the most well laid out track or fast paced surface going around.

Previous soccer internationals in prior games in Perth, has resulted in lower scoring AFL games on the same weekend.

Happy to have a little play on this based on Saints performances last 3 seasons against Eagles:

1717169516646.png
1u
Jack Steele 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Mason Wood 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Ross 70+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $7.31

Losing Tim Kelly means Eagles lose a bit of grunt in midfield.

0.125u lotto
WCE V St.Kilda
Max King To Get 70+ Fantasy
Alex Witherden To Get 70+ Fantasy
Dougal Howard To Get 70+ Fantasy
Dom Sheed To Get 70+ Fantasy
Odds: $41.33

All lines cleared comfortably last game, happy to Add Max King in there as he tends to play the venue well. 3 of those players cleared comfortably. Do feel that this bet may come down to how many goals King kicks.

Previous soccer internationals in prior games in Perth, has resulted in lower scoring AFL games on the same weekend.

That + Ross Lyon + high chance of rain + an Eagles team who have failed to register 40 points in the past 2 of past 3 games, under 40 for 3 games for the year.

1717174194666.png

Need to be puffing billy's to get on goal trains in Perth tomorrow with these two teams fellas.

Eagles vs Saints
Pick your own total
Under
1% 90.5 @ $101
1% 101.5 @ $41
1.5% 110.5 @ $17
2% 120.5 @ $7.75
2.5% 144.5 $2.30

I hope this is the ugliest low scoring game of football, ever.
If all hit I'm changing my AV to Ross Lyon for a week.

If Sicily goes to tex and frost takes fog, than I reckon fog will get off the chain. He's showed glimpses during the last 4 games, 2 against port, 4 against lions, 2 against pies, 2 against eagles. Solid sample size. Think the hawks are due to have a lull after three good results, young team will still put up a fight so maybe not blow out to much.

Fog 4,5,6 $8, $19, $51 all PB.
Fog 2+, Adelaide 1-39 Boosted @ $3.69 PB

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back