AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Taken the WA TABTouch offer. Max Stake Collingwood to win at $2.00 for the allowed $30

If Pies lead by 12+ pts at any stage during game lose, bet refund.
Decided to tail. They are letting me have $50. Must have won less coin.

First thing I've got right in about 2 months. Praise the Lord
What are you saying as a bombers fan, Essendon are the biggest 3rd place imposters this century?

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

Clugs Sunday Goal lotto

Joel Amartey To Score 2 or More Goals
Tom Papley To Score 2 or More Goals
Jeremy Cameron To Score 2 or More Goals
Will Hayward To Score 2 or More Goals
Tyson Stengle To Score 2 or More Goals
Chad Warner To Score 2 or More Goals
Taylor Adams Any Time Goal Scorer
Errol Gulden Any Time Goal Scorer
Sam Wicks Any Time Goal Scorer
Gryan Miers Any Time Goal Scorer
@ $426

Jade Gresham Any Time Goal Scorer
Zac Williams Any Time Goal Scorer
Patrick Cripps Any Time Goal Scorer
Matt Guelfi Any Time Goal Scorer
Harrison Jones Any Time Goal Scorer
Zach Merrett Any Time Goal Scorer
Charlie Curnow To Score 2 or More Goals
Harry McKay To Score 2 or More Goals
Jake Stringer To Score 2 or More Goals
Peter Wright To Score 2 or More Goals

@ $141

20 legs $10 bonus @ $60066.00
brah that first one wasnt a bad shout at all just wicks and adams

Bailey Laurie 1,2,3 $2.2, $11, $61
happy to take the gamble even if he's sub. Kicked 2 once this season in the few games he's played.

Kreuger 3,4,5 $7,$22,$90 - if pies are to win someone has to step up and kick a bag.

Alex Gold Bullion one last chance
1,2,3 $2.4,$11,$61.

Chandler, WHE, Howe, Lipinski AGS -$11 SGM

Van Rooyen, just like his style 4,5 $20,$80

Schultz 2+, Pickett 2+, Van Roo AGS, Hill AGS
@$12

All bet on 365.

brah that first one wasnt a bad shout at all just wicks and adams

Cheers! Yep, I wasn't watching but checking the tracker and was like damn Clug might be, as the young kids say, rollin in dat mad skrilla. Bloody Adams I had straight as well and that took a chunk from my Papsmear payout.

Naturally Essendon and Carlton f'ed the double anyway, scum. Wright is on the list, Merretts getting close although he has paid out for 1 most of the past few weeks. Cripps is the almost the new Fantasia.

But with those lotto/bingo bets 5 goal scorers per team with one or 2+ isn't out of the question, I do prefer to try and break them over more games with less picks per leg, its just bingo picking the right players and seeing the sgm odds multiply properly when combined with other games you can get some pretty crazy odds out of something that could happen, its worth a shot especially with freehits, not 20 1.20 h2h "lock" lines. When one hits I'm going to request Sportsbet pay me in one of those huge novelty cheques and hopefully get an article on the bigfooty home page.

Frosty, cold and shit in Melbourne today, max 15'c will feel like 8'c, shouldn't rain till tonight. But most likely be damp and slippery. Nick Daicos to need a hot water bottle and a blankie by half time: YES @ 1.01

Bullen listed in FP.

Neal-Bullen 1-3
1 2.35
2 11.00
3+ $61
b365

Chandler 2+
$4.25

Bullen
Chandler
Rooyen
2+ @ 141 25% boost

Bailey Laurie 1,2,3 $2.2, $11, $61
happy to take the gamble even if he's sub. Kicked 2 once this season in the few games he's played.

Kreuger 3,4,5 $7,$22,$90 - if pies are to win someone has to step up and kick a bag.

Alex Gold Bullion one last chance
1,2,3 $2.4,$11,$61.

Chandler, WHE, Howe, Lipinski AGS -$11 SGM

Van Rooyen, just like his style 4,5 $20,$80

Schultz 2+, Pickett 2+, Van Roo AGS, Hill AGS
@$12

All bet on 365.

If Bullen gets 3 you better get your mum a nice bottle of red bud.

Howe trained as a defender, i think he will start down back at least.
Could swing forward if we are desperate late in the game but wouldn't be training him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok looking for value again

josh daicos, kicked 2 last week and 1.1 the week before. Lets see if he can snag a couple again.
$2.75
2+ $19
3+ $126 b365

fin macrae, kicked 3 a few weeks ago against weagles, im just hoping a couple fall into his lap.
$2.75
2+ $19
3+ $126 b365

jack crisp, kicked 1.2 in the first qtr last week and then went quiet on the goal front.
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 b365

lachie Sullivan, 2 weeks ago in the draw he kicked 0.2 and his heat map was saucy AF, pretty much 10 possies in the f50
$2.55
2+ $15
3+ $81 b365

ed langdon, kicked 0.1 and 0.3 the week before, can he convert? probably not
AGS $3
2+ $17 pointsbet

jack viney, always bobs up, no stranger to sneaking a couple goals
AGS $2.65
2+ $17
3+ $101 b365

will probably post again when teams are announced

ok looking for value again

josh daicos, kicked 2 last week and 1.1 the week before. Lets see if he can snag a couple again.
$2.75
2+ $19
3+ $126 b365

fin macrae, kicked 3 a few weeks ago against weagles, im just hoping a couple fall into his lap.
$2.75
2+ $19
3+ $126 b365

jack crisp, kicked 1.2 in the first qtr last week and then went quiet on the goal front.
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 b365

lachie Sullivan, 2 weeks ago in the draw he kicked 0.2 and his heat map was saucy AF, pretty much 10 possies in the f50
$2.55
2+ $15
3+ $81 b365

ed langdon, kicked 0.1 and 0.3 the week before, can he convert? probably not
AGS $3
2+ $17 pointsbet

jack viney, always bobs up, no stranger to sneaking a couple goals
AGS $2.65
2+ $17
3+ $101 b365

will probably post again when teams are announced

Jaicos the pick of those for me. 3 goals in 2 weeks with what I’d say is a considered effort from Pies mids to get forward with a depleted forward line.

Howe trained as a defender, i think he will start down back at least.
Could swing forward if we are desperate late in the game but wouldn't be training him.
Markov trained back too means they have 8 defenders after pushing Sidebottom up to a wing.

Think Howe forward still a very strong chance

Markov trained back too means they have 8 defenders after pushing Sidebottom up to a wing.

Think Howe forward still a very strong chance

even tho he trained back, they surely need him up forward, they have no one else. and he looked great before he got injured playing forward a few weeks ago, frampton terrible up forward, kreugs ruck relief/forward surely

21 for 3 and 81 for 4 available on toppie still for howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back