AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time lurker, first time poster in these threads. They're always good for a read and generally a chuckle.

Thought I'd join in for a change and see what happens:

King, Georgiades 2+
Owens, DBJ, Henry ags
$10.58 Lads

Drew o17.5
Wines o21.5
Wood 20+
NWM 25+
$7.50 Sportsbet

Tigers have lost 2 forwards and haven't replace either. Surely they send Balta forward today? Only other option would be Ben Miller but think they'll go with Balta.

Balta 2+ @ $5.5 365
Balta 3+ @ $21
Balta 4+ @ $100

Tigers have lost 2 forwards and haven't replace either. Surely they send Balta forward today? Only other option would be Ben Miller but think they'll go with Balta.

Balta 2+ @ $5.5 365
Balta 3+ @ $21
Balta 4+ @ $100

surely there is no chance for this with charlie + curnow attack they are up against right? against any other side yes but they need him down back to take one of those beasts

surely there is no chance for this with charlie + curnow attack they are up against right? against any other side yes but they need him down back to take one of those beasts
Well they've brought in Jacob Blight (196cm key back) so who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if they start Balta forward, McKay/Curnow kick 6 on Blight in the first half and then they give up and send Balta back at some stage.

Well they've brought in Jacob Blight (196cm key back) so who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if they start Balta forward, McKay/Curnow kick 6 on Blight in the first half and then they give up and send Balta back at some stage.
Yea, and Unless he's related to Malcolm blight richmond have no chance today.

Curnow 3-7 pb @1.80/3/6/13/21

A few don't mind on tab
Isaac cumming 3.10 snag. Played fwd end of last year, snags in 3 of his last 4 games.

Jacob kosi, 1.80 snag, surely gets on end of one.

Nick holman 2.70 snag. Shootout at home, should start sub 2bucks.

Also don't min big O mcinerney 2.80. Bris downhill skiers v dee's. Kicked 3 last week ad snags in 3 of last 5. Max doesn't man up
Adding Yeo a snag at 2 bucks. Don't reckon he goes the day without kissing his armband and saluting the sky

Will Lorenz is a debutant for the power, looks like hes a bit of a midfielder but did kick 2 goals in the sanfl a couple weeks ago. Do they throw him in the guts or chuck him on the flank?

also thinking of this one, Tom De Koning Stat Multiplier is 79.
correct me if im wrong but he got 150 last week? He had a good game, and i half expect him to kick a goal or 2 today.
last game against tigers he only got a multiplier of 59, but i think both he and carlton are playing better, and tigers are worse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall unders looks good w Tom Campbell a late in

Bradley Hill Under 19.5
Jack Steele Under 23.5
Zak Butters Under 25.5
Ollie Wines Under 21.5

The risk is there $11.60 PB

Jack Higgins more goals Marshall
Jamie Cripps more goals Ginnavin
East Fremantle WAFL

$7 TS

Tom Campbell late in - Rowan Marshall to spend more time forward?

$11/51 for 2/3 at B365.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back