AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the changes to credit cards I wonder when centrelink recipients are gonna get cut off from gambling.

Thread will be pretty quiet with all the dudes without a career who bet like $2 can't even cash in.

was going to say Dogs love beating up on lower teams at Etihad with big scores but the total is pretty high at 180.5.. they've belted north a fair few times over the past few years I feel... this total should still clear..

I feel ESS/GEEL 168.5 will start lower with weather not looking great Saturday and also GWS/ADE 160.5 could start around 155/156 with the same kind of weather in Adelaide.. always risky trusting the rain to come but it looks pretty solid rain for those days.
Adelaide clearing ?

IMG_9837.jpeg

Rule 2: thou shall not allow degenerates bet according to the moronic BOM

I've been guilty of that a few times your honour, as penance I'm deleting the BOM app/bookmark.

I don't need to know the temp, even thought it gets frosty in Melbourne I can make do in a wife beater, stubby shorts and thongs, rain, hail or sunshine.

I've been guilty of that a few times your honour, as penance I'm deleting the BOM app/bookmark.

I don't need to know the temp, even thought it gets frosty in Melbourne I can make do in a wife beater, stubby shorts and thongs, rain, hail or sunshine.
The amount of money I wasted on umbrellas purchasing on the BOM's advice of apocalyptic rain only for it not to at all should see them closed.

What's worse is the amount of times I have seen my degenerate brethren bet unders as it will rain only for it to be 25 and sunny! Hurts the soul. I think a royal commission is needed to clean up their act

If our bets were as accurate as the BOM weather predictions we'd all be homeless *

* some of you may be if you bet on Orazio!!

Rule 2: thou shall not allow degenerates bet according to the moronic BOM
I'm going to create a line of smart arse products, like smart TVs and watches but funnier. "Hey Google what the weather like today?" "You've got working legs, get off the couch and go see for yourself" - The all new Google Home: banter edition

I'm going to create a line of smart arse products, like smart TVs and watches but funnier. "Hey Google what the weather like today?" "You've got working legs, get off the couch and go see for yourself" - The all new Google Home: banter edition

I'm going to invent a time machine in an XB coupe, hit 88MPH and datebase every footy goal scorer stat from 2025 onwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wce 2.55 at home to hawks with kelly and reid back?

Hawks % a decent indication of where they are really plus wce home ground. I dont mind it
Took the line of +14.5 into Brisbane and Carlton earlier in the week.

Think the +12.5 line left is your friend here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back