AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

liam ryan will go back to the forward line with tim kelly and harley Reid back in
2+ $4.75
3+ $14
4+ $51 pointsbet

Harley Reid AGS 1st Half v Hawks
Zak Butters AGS 1st half v Saints
Sam Walsh AGS 1st Half v Richmond

Combined treble paying $65.37
Bang, Bang!

Double comes through, now for Harley Reid to do the treble...............

Butters and Walsh double was paying $21.60 to score a goal in 1st Halves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

morrison/maric subs

hardwick listed forward but same lineup bullshit mitchell always does

jiath listed on ball, moore on the wing, day at halfback

he does this exact thing every ****ing week and hardwick goes back obv lol

The Perth Stadium surface hasn't been good for few weeks, Im expecting parts of the ground to be damp and slippery like last week against Freo v Gold Coast. The ground staff at Perth Stadium have been heavily under pressure from the local media and they have come out this week saying they will try to get the ground staff better for 2025 season- which makes me think games at the stadium will be slippery and a tad dangerous for the rest of the season.

There has also been pressure from the ground staff to get the ground in a good enough condition. The angle im looking at this ground is the tackles. Last 4 weeks at Perth Stadium has seen: 140 (Rd 15), 149 (Rd 13), 149 (Rd 12), 153 (Rd 11). The last game between the Hawks and Eagles had 172 tackles. I believe todays game clears 140+ tackles despite 2 teams averaging below that number combined this season.

Few plays I like:

Bailey Williams 6+ Tackles @ $16. Racked up 10 tackles versus the Hawks last year. 6 is very gettable number even if he spends 40:60 time in ruck:forward. (0.5u)

Connor MacDonald 6+ Tackles @ $14. Got 9 tackles against the Eagles last year. (0.5u)

Campbell Chesser 4+ Tackles @ $7. I have his line at Under/Over 3.5 tackles, playing more of a midfield role for the Eagles this game. (1u)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back