AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks h2h 2.10 betfair.. Different team with Sicily in and I think him/frost/scrimshaw can nullify Treacy/Amiss and the mids match up extremely well with Freo's. Like Dear back too who adds a point of difference to that forward setup.. Gunston will be missed for his experience but Breust comes in and is still sneaky around goal as expected..

Freo Actually will slide to 7th if they lose and Essendon/Brisbane/Gws win as expected and then Port win away from home so it's a huge game for them as well to show they can travel and win a long trip/tricky test on the road after the disaster vs Bulldogs. I don't think it'll happen Hawks always play well in Tassie and when the teams match up evenly.. you lean to that significant home ground advantage

Hawks h2h 2.10 betfair.. Different team with Sicily in and I think him/frost/scrimshaw can nullify Treacy/Amiss and the mids match up extremely well with Freo's. Like Dear back too who adds a point of difference to that forward setup.. Gunston will be missed for his experience but Breust comes in and is still sneaky around goal as expected..

Freo Actually will slide to 7th if they lose and Essendon/Brisbane/Gws win as expected and then Port win away from home so it's a huge game for them as well to show they can travel and win a long trip/tricky test on the road after the disaster vs Bulldogs. I don't think it'll happen Hawks always play well in Tassie and when the teams match up evenly.. you lean to that significant home ground advantage
I did pencil this as a Hawthorn win at the beginning of the season and see probably no reason to change that right now.

Freo generally hate coming down to Launceston, they have a 2 win , 11 loss record there. But their last game played there, they did win by 10 goals or so. Think you have to pay a little respect to that Freo defence though. Its probably one of the better defences in the comp in: Chapman, Cox, Draper, Luke Ryan and Jordan Clark. I know Pearce isnt playing today but Wagner is a player is a bit under the radar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back