AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

If i'm offline for some personal reason, please someone start it up and i'll catch up with it eventually

nic martin 2/3/4 on SB @ 5.30/17/91

hopefully start him forward, 4 goals and 3 in the final Q last game.

also 5.30 for AGS 4th Q in case they start him back again and he's sent forward late
Tailed.

Also added: N Martin 4, Keays 3, Dowling AGS, Merrett 25 disp @ 2501.

Tailed.

Also added: N Martin 4, Keays 3, Dowling AGS, Merrett 25 disp @ 2501.

Super Troopers Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Midfielders who sometimes kick goals at tasty odds:

McCluggages Luggage 2+ @ $6.75 (SB)
Dylan Shiel 2+ @ $21 (B365)
Sam Flanders 2+ @ $13 (B365)
Tim Kelly 2+ @ $23 (B365)
Josh Daicos 2+ @ $26 (B365)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayden McLean is pretty good odds on sb. Kicked 2.3 on the weekend and with Brisbane missing Jack Payne he might find himself with a soft match-up.

2+ @ $3.70
3+ @ $11.50
4+ @ $46

Brisbane will have to replace Charlie Cameron.. There's no direct role swap from the ressies so I'm guessing they'll play Bailey or Rayner deep and bring in a two's player for their position. I'm taking them both for 3 and 4...

Bailey 3+ @ $10 pb
Bailey 4+ @ $31 sb
Rayner 3+ @ $7.5 pb
Rayner 4+ @ $23 pb

LB
Tigers +48.5 @1.60 - Port missing a forward line and gonna be a wet weekend in Adelaide
Curnow 4+ @2.35 - under the roof surely can't kick so **** two weeks in a row
Eagles +37.5 @1.48 - Saints aren't that good

A fiver to yield $27.82
showers easing Saturday.. wouldn't count on that for Richmond to cover.. Port ultimate flat track bullies at home... I think they win by 60-80 with percentage in mind

Really think it's a statement game by Hawks.. they weren't even in form back in gather round and still nearly beat Pies.. think their mid is firing way better than Pies and they'll thrive on the big ocassion. They didn't play amazing vs Tigers in the big dusty match but showed they aren't overawed by the big stage... they'll love nothing more than to put a near nail in the coffin of Pies season.. it would probably mean Pies have to go at least 4 out of 5 the last 5 rounds to make it.. think they win this and will be betting them around 1.90!

Swans I also love.. it seems so obvious but without Cameron I am very suprised Lions are still favourite.. yes it's at Gabba but I feel Swans got their wake up call two weeks ago and with the hot competition for spots in the team they will win this one. Crazy we get them as slight underdogs to be honest. I'd understand it a little if Cameron was in.

Brisbane will have to replace Charlie Cameron.. There's no direct role swap from the ressies so I'm guessing they'll play Bailey or Rayner deep and bring in a two's player for their position. I'm taking them both for 3 and 4...

Bailey 3+ @ $10 pb
Bailey 4+ @ $31 sb
Rayner 3+ @ $7.5 pb
Rayner 4+ @ $23 pb
Then again... :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back