AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

4U GWS $2 vs Melb

Melbourne aren’t very good. In the past month they beat us (shit) and WC (shitter). They had a good quarter against Brisbane and scored 3 goals the rest of the game. Uncompetitive against Freo. Everybody knows they aren’t competing this year.

GWS have a tough draw and will know how important every game is. They are hitting form and I’d be very surprised if they are still underdogs by game time.

Managed to get Hawks +4.5 at PB it will be dead even I think come bounce down or they will be favourites. They are away but they have played their last 9 or so games like they are all elimination finals. They make the 8 for me on form.

4U GWS $2 vs Melb

Melbourne aren’t very good. In the past month they beat us (shit) and WC (shitter). They had a good quarter against Brisbane and scored 3 goals the rest of the game. Uncompetitive against Freo. Everybody knows they aren’t competing this year.

GWS have a tough draw and will know how important every game is. They are hitting form and I’d be very surprised if they are still underdogs by game time.
Agree even though away I expect GWS to start remembering the run they went on last year come finals. Arguably should have won the it last year if not for the 1 point defeat in the PF.

4U GWS $2 vs Melb

yeh seems a strange price.. Dees were similar price vs GWS before they played the Fremantle game and I would of thought our average performance would flip the odds to GWS 1.85 dees 1.95-2.00... I'd maybe even wait until Thursday to hit this.. Gawn in could give us an even better price on GWS unless they come in strongly next few days from people thinking like us and backing GWS..

Gws won't struggle like Essendon with the demons pressure/contest game if we actually bring it Saturday night.. they also have strong performers in VFL banging down door for a game I think we will see Haynes come in along with forgotten veteran Kennedy for the injured Cummings.. also think they give first round draftee Gothard his first game for Cadman who looks like he needs a spell.. Gothard kicked 4 goals in tricky conditions.. they also have Connor Stone, Leake and Callum Brown playing well in reserves that's great depth and competition for spots!!

Agree on Hawks.. Adelaide win was more due to Essendon being incompetent yes they showed signs but I don't think Hawks being on road will affect them too much.. Also like dogs +21.5 swans will be missing Papley, Rampe and who knows with Hayward.. regain Mills but Rowbottom may be out one more week if they err on side of caution.. this came into 18.5 overnight too.

Saints will enjoy trying to play spoiler on Essendons hopes too and have a few players in form now but there's not much value left there I feel

Taken GWS H2H $2.02 b365

No Comben special this week.

Taking Louge because who really knows with North. Comben forward and Louge back one week complete opposite the next. Seems unlikely with how well comben went but hey why not with the cashout option.

2.75, 17, 101

With Harris Andrews concussed Lions basically have no tall backs... I'm giving that big useless lump Jed Walter one last chance.

2+ @ $4.50 pb
3+ @ $14
4+ @ $51

Hawthorn?
Fremantle?
You can check yourself. So can everyone else.

Betfair does exist, I promise. But it's only worthwhile to those who use it if others also decide to use it. Going to their website and checking this stuff yourself is a good start :thumbsu:

You can check yourself. So can everyone else.

Betfair does exist, I promise. But it's only worthwhile to those who use it if others also decide to use it. Going to their website and checking this stuff yourself is a good start :thumbsu:
Well honestly what's the point of posting about it then on a forum? Then telling people to go check it out yourself? 🙄

Toby Greene said to the umpire this season " Who gives a **** that he is injured "

Who gives a **** about the bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well honestly what's the point of posting about it then on a forum? Then telling people to go check it out yourself? 🙄

Toby Greene said to the umpire this season " Who gives a **** that he is injured "

Who gives a **** about the bet.
What?

dude if you mention it just tell us what the match is and your thoughts on why that game would have 13,000 matched on it.. not everyone knows how to check that.. I have a betfair account and wouldn't even know off by heart.. everything seems to turn into a my dick is bigger than yours contest in here with some people ughhhhh petty.. feel powerful not telling people??>???

dude if you mention it just tell us what the match is and your thoughts on why that game would have 13,000 matched on it.. not everyone knows how to check that.. I have a betfair account and wouldn't even know off by heart.. everything seems to turn into a my dick is bigger than yours contest in here with some people ughhhhh petty.. feel powerful not telling people??>???
It's not about feeling powerful.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you in private if you're prepared to learn and make more money than you're currently making.

There's no need to take that stance without understanding the rationale behind it.

Anyway

Papley out surely its Adams or Parker spending more time forward

Adams 2,3 @13,51 pb

Parker 2,3 @6, was 19 then changed to ****ing 12 as I laid the bet
Also like the AGS for Adams at $2.50. As you said should play more minutes forward with Paps out.

General gut feel they play Parker as that tagging role. Big jump from VFL to AFL fitness. Probably using it as a kill two birds with one stone approach. Good job as a tagger in shutting down the opposition best player. 2nd thing he has 5 more weeks to get AFL midfield fit. No better way to do it playing on the opposition's best mid following them around.

Think he goes to Treloar in my opinion.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you in private if you're prepared to learn and make more money than you're currently making.

There's no need to take that stance without understanding the rationale behind it.
2 games now have over 13k (and one 12900) with one over 20k. What is usually matched on Mondays?

Im with the others, absolutely pointless bringing it up then saying "go check the site yourself" tbh

Last edited:
All at Marvel. It does make a difference.

Matthew Owies To Kick 2+ Goals
Jesse Motlop To Kick 2+ Goals
Willie Rioli To Kick 2+ Goals

Dan Butler To Kick 2+ Goals
Cooper Sharman To Kick 2+ Goals
Nate Caddy To Kick 2+ Goals
Jade Gresham To Kick 2+ Goals

$1154.36

2 games now have over 13k (and one 12900) with one over 20k. What is usually matched on Mondays?

Im with the others, absolutely pointless bringing it up then saying "go check the site yourself" tbh
Two games over $13k traded on a Monday evening is unusual but promising.

I don't know the exact figures but usually you'd find only $2,000 - $4,000 traded on average per match this early in the week.

I've been doing a power of work promoting Betfair to friends, family, colleagues and associates so it's satisfying to see more interest.

For those who use Betfair as their primary source of income, you'd be aware your profits increase based on volume. That volume is only possible if others enter the market which allows you to turn over more money simply by trading.

P.S. Did you make any money on the Balla victory?

Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back