AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Two games over $13k traded on a Monday evening is unusual but promising.

I don't know the exact figures but usually you'd find only $2,000 - $4,000 traded on average per match this early in the week.

I've been doing a power of work promoting Betfair to friends, family, colleagues and associates so it's satisfying to see more interest.

For those who use Betfair as their primary source of income, you'd be aware your profits increase based on volume. That volume is only possible if others enter the market which allows you to turn over more money simply by trading.

P.S. Did you make any money on the Balla victory?
What Balla victory? Ive gone blank here

4U GWS $2 vs Melb

Melbourne aren’t very good. In the past month they beat us (shit) and WC (shitter). They had a good quarter against Brisbane and scored 3 goals the rest of the game. Uncompetitive against Freo. Everybody knows they aren’t competing this year.

GWS have a tough draw and will know how important every game is. They are hitting form and I’d be very surprised if they are still underdogs by game time.

Who have GWS beaten on the road lately? Beat Richmond by a few goals a couple of weeks ago (Tiges had more scoring shots) & dropped their previous two to Crows & Hawks.

If Gawn’s back I’m taking the Dees.

Who have GWS beaten on the road lately? Beat Richmond by a few goals a couple of weeks ago (Tiges had more scoring shots) & dropped their previous two to Crows & Hawks.

If Gawn’s back I’m taking the Dees.
you are right, GWS are not going well at all, lost i50s 7 of last 10, last two weeks against one average and one shit team they are -36 inside 50s & 10 less shots.

A couple of plays based on potential position changes:

Parker 2+ @ $5 pb

Sam Wicks is an option to come in, but Longmire admits there may be a reshuffle with the likes of Chad Warner, who has 29 goals for the season, and Luke Parker potentially spending even more time forward.

Hipwood 14+ @ $4.20 tab

Jaxon Prior has played well in the VFL and could be considered, while the Lions are considering the very real possibility of throwing Eric Hipwood into defence to cover the shortfall.

A couple of plays based on potential position changes:

Parker 2+ @ $5 pb

Hipwood 14+ @ $4.20 tab

Purely speculation...likely throwing your money down the drain if Hipwood plays forward (which is probable).

Purely speculation...likely throwing your money down the drain if Hipwood plays forward (which is probable).
lol I'm not sure this forum is for you... we're not investing in safe dividend stocks here... It's a $4.20 GAMBLE that represents value if he plays in the backline. The price will obviously come in if he's named in defense which is why punters might want to place their bets on a Tuesday and not Thursday night when the teams come out. btw, he's cleared 14+ 5 times this year playing forward so it's hardly money down the drain anyway.

scotty, I think Freo @ $1.11 might be more your speed.

lol I'm not sure this forum is for you... we're not investing in safe dividend stocks here... It's a $4.20 GAMBLE that represents value if he plays in the backline. The price will obviously come in if he's named in defense which is why punters might want to place their bets on a Tuesday and not Thursday night when the teams come out. btw, he's cleared 14+ 5 times this year playing forward so it's hardly money down the drain anyway.

scotty, I think Freo @ $1.11 might be more your speed.

christoph waltz nod GIF

Ridley 24+
McGrath 24+

Both $2 on tab.

Backs vs Saints nuff said. Jayden Hunt just had 35 on them. McGrath had 30 against them earlier in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Moyle AGS @ $4 pb - Witts likely to return this week, so either they'll drop Moyle and the bet gets refunded or they'll play 2 rucks and rest one of them forward to stretch the decimated Lions backline in which case I'm happy to take the $4.

Ned Moyle AGS @ $4 pb - Witts likely to return this week, so either they'll drop Moyle and the bet gets refunded or they'll play 2 rucks and rest one of them forward to stretch the decimated Lions backline in which case I'm happy to take the $4.
Taken the 3.40 and 34 at b365 for insurance purposes.

Ben Keays had 10 disposals (6 CB's) in the last quarter against Essendon and it sounds like might spend more time in the midfield this week with Dawson not playing.

1721877492095.png

19+ @ $1.80 tab
24+ @ $4.20
29+ @ $15
34+ @ $67

Bet looks even better now with Walter out.

Tailed 1-2, btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back