AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

guys I think the mugs at pointsbet have stuffed up Treacys total pts spread its at 8 lower than JACKSON/STURT AND AMISS this is despite him being the shortest for anytime goal scorer at 1.04 bet365. jump on
They've been offering this for a while now. I've been posting about it on the private forum because it's clearly an error as he's clearing 8 total points most weeks and they keep offering him at that price. Usually the bar moves to over 14 total points during the weekend before game time, but when the spreads are released Thursday night the following week it always reverts back to over 8... even if Treacy just kicked 5 goals.

1721914514221.png

1721914579417.png
1721914609105.png

Witts 3+ @ $81 pb - Why not... Will spend at least some time up forward with Moyle also playing and will have a huge height advantage over whichever Lions backman matches up on him.

They've been offering this for a while now. I've been posting about it on the private forum because it's clearly an error as he's clearing 8 total points most weeks and they keep offering him at that price. Usually the bar moves to over 14 total points during the weekend before game time, but when the spreads are released Thursday night the following week it always reverts back to over 8... even if Treacy just kicked 5 goals.

View attachment 2058886

View attachment 2058887
View attachment 2058888

let me into the private forum you campaigners

Does Liam Ryan spend more time forward with Yeo back?

Kicked 1.0,2.1,0.3 last 3 weeks

2,3,4 @ 5,19,90 365

do you guys think the sapping game emotionally and physically by Brisbane affects them this week vs gold coast.. yes they are used to the warm conditions but they still had to play in it last week and now have several players out this week.. Really think this is a good spot for Gold coast and I like their additions of Witts, Berry and Rosas all guys who impact the game.

do you guys think the sapping game emotionally and physically by Brisbane affects them this week vs gold coast.. yes they are used to the warm conditions but they still had to play in it last week and now have several players out this week.. Really think this is a good spot for Gold coast and I like their additions of Witts, Berry and Rosas all guys who impact the game.
unless I am looking in the wrong spot it was 20 degrees last week? Not sure any of that matters.
They are missing key players though and forced to move one of their best forwards down back plus Suns back at home makes it a good spot. Suns margin very misleading last week

+6.5 is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will go again on perkins this week - sub last week and may well be again. think with guelfi out and parish in perkins spends more time forward.

1- $3
2- $17
3 - $81

pointsbet

i'll take a punt on Willem Drew to kick a goal in his 100th tonight. $5.25 sports bet.
kicked 3 goals in the first 2 games this year, so you never know. Kicked a point last week.

Stephenson likely playing HBF this week with no McKercher/Fisher, has been playing down there in the VFL and had 30 touches and 11 marks last week. The seagull role is absolute gold for disposals in this North side and he's shown he can rack up cheap touches in the past playing down there. Also keeping an eye on his marks odds when TAB put them up tomorrow.

25+ $3.90 Dabble
30+ $10 Dabble
34+ $34 TAB

Port board seem to think Ratugolea might play forward tonight. Not sure I have much faith in his ability to kick multiples and odds have already come in a bit but if he does line up there $3.25 AGS on Unibet looks a nice price. Priced as a defender in all the different first goal scorer markets on Lads/Neds too.

What’s changed for the Carlton Port game tonight, weather? News or some match ups.

Cripps and Butters disposals dropped by 2. Butters went fro 27.5 to 25.5

Has something changed I’m missing?

What’s changed for the Carlton Port game tonight, weather? News or some match ups.

Cripps and Butters disposals dropped by 2. Butters went fro 27.5 to 25.5

Has something changed I’m missing?

Drew has a good recent record on Cripps keeping him below 25 touches the last couple of games. I have no idea about why Butters came in unless there's word he'll spend more time forward to keep him and his angry little head away from guys like Hewett who'd annoy him into doing something stupid (again).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back