AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright so last night didn't go the way we wanted, we go on again.
Following the talls for the Suns, lions defence looks small, surely there's no way Daniher starts at Full back, going in true Selim style here 😁
Luko 4-6 $7,$20,$60
King 4-6 $4,$9,$22
Moyle 2-4 $7,$17,$70
Witts 1-2 $2.85,$22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be careful including Hipwood in anything, Dimma called them out yesterday expecting him to be the one playing down back, not Daniher.

Good shout bulletride
Swapping Daniher in the bet for hipwood, makes it's $9.06, lucky with 365 I can still cash out before game if need, let them both ride now

Blues are 15s to miss the 8. If they lose to Pies and Hawks next 2 weeks what price will they come into?

Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

I get sick of trying to work this out every week but do we think Hardwick is back or forward this week? Logic says he stays back like last week as their side is unchanged but it's also back at AO where he has kicked 9 from his 2 games there this year. Only managed another 4 goals from the rest of his games for the year, surely they are tempted to ride the hot hand there. Named at FF but that doesn't count for much from them. $8/$29 for 2/3 on PB

I get sick of trying to work this out every week but do we think Hardwick is back or forward this week? Logic says he stays back like last week as their side is unchanged but it's also back at AO where he has kicked 9 from his 2 games there this year. Only managed another 4 goals from the rest of his games for the year, surely they are tempted to ride the hot hand there. Named at FF but that doesn't count for much from them. $8/$29 for 2/3 on PB

i guess you just bet him every week until it finally hits right lol

i've finally given up on him and i've accepted if he plays forward and kicks multiples i'll be ok with it

i guess you just bet him every week until it finally hits right lol

i've finally given up on him and i've accepted if he plays forward and kicks multiples i'll be ok with it
Lol it's a bit like that, I was lucky enough to hit both of his big games at 80s but I've definitely given a fair bit back chasing him again.

**** i didnt notice it was at adelaide, yep im betting that then.

On Moyle and Witts trains.

For some reason taken Jed Bews 15+ $4 pb. Good form in VFL.

Very small change for 20+ $21. Playing HB at this stage against North is also a reason.

Multied it into Thomas Berry GC 15+ also good form VFL.

$12.50 PB

Don’t see how Maginness who is listed half back isn’t sub again. Not sure why he is in the team to be honest ahead of Mackenzie. In other words I see Breust starting again meaning Hardwick is down back. I’d be waiting for final teams.

Dangerfield $2.60/$15/$81

Stewart $3.10/$26

AGS on Bet365. I feel are good odds against the Roos today.
Dangerfield 1 and 2 I like might go small for 3. Has to spend time either forward or on bench. I'm guessing bench as he probably should have been "managed" for this game given the age and injuries he has had.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back