King 3
Cripps
Ryan
Long
@55

Zurhaar 3/Amartey 3 @17
Zurhaar 4/Amartey 4 @104

Tailed fat darling 4
****ing darling man i forgot to type him for 2 in the 2nd multi. how the **** hasnt the fat campaigner kicked 2 he 1 legged me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cross Sport Multi for Saturday Night

Carlton to beat the Pies by 1-39 pts
Sydney to beat the Power by 1-39 pts
Birmingham Phoenix to beat the Southern Brave in the Womens Hundred Cricket

Odds: $11.20

Had the Blues and Swans at the beginning of the season to win these games. Carlton to play party poopers tomorrow. I think this is a bounce back spot for Sydney, despite Port being in fairly good form of late.

And I have two words in women cricket 'Ellyse Perry'. That is all. Im also not sold on the Southern Brave women this season as Smriti is playing her first game this season.

Broad 15
Bolton 15
Scott 20
Curtis ATG
Z Guthrie 15
Soligo 20
Fogarty ATG
Neale ATG
Thilthorpe ATG
O Henry ATG SGM combo @15.37 PB

North W
Collingwood W
Sydney W @11.14 SB boosted

Tuohy a chance at playing forward? No Rohan, they have a decent back 6 named with Holmes/Stewart/Bowes able to play back if needed (and can’t see Atkins, Bowes, Bruhn all playing midfield if Stewart/Blicavs do too). He has random forward games (kicked 3 v Carlton this year) and generally is a versatile player.

$2.85/$21 for 1/2 on B365

Tuohy a chance at playing forward? No Rohan, they have a decent back 6 named with Holmes/Stewart/Bowes able to play back if needed (and can’t see Atkins, Bowes, Bruhn all playing midfield if Stewart/Blicavs do too). He has random forward games (kicked 3 v Carlton this year) and generally is a versatile player.

Loves a sneak forward, tailed

Tailed and Dabble has anytime goalscorer for 3.60 too!

Rohan named in the fwd pocket?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back