Remove this Banner Ad

Bedford 15
Greene 2
Fredrick,Jones,Stringer ATG
Lowman,Bailey ATG combo SGM @20.94 PB

GWS W
Ess W
Bris W @7.10 SB

Haven't seen anyone back Hawthorn 😕? I get it probably is a 50-50 game and being away from home but is that it or am I missing something? Here is the form ladder of the last 10 games and all three teams in action today are in the top 3. All are away from home but that's why I've taken the $22 odds for all 3 to win u40.

Screenshot_20240804_101657_Chrome.jpg

Nik cox
2+ $7.25
3+ $26 sportsbet

N Martin
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 b365

Because who the **** knows with essendon right?
Think Martin plays well. I generally believe he takes it personally that the WA clubs (in particular WCE) snubbed him.

$7 top Fantasy Points PB. Going into the match averages 106 which is 2nd for those playing today. Merrett averages 107 but I'd expect some close attention for him today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer seeing my all time balances repeatedly breaking all time highs than losing all my money like I was in the first half of the year.

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

Hawks are unbeatable. Put $$$ on them H2H. Betting on teams that can't lose and teams that won't lose is how you do it. Bet on the winners, not on complicated multis.
They are not even in the 8 mate and you reckon they are unbeatable. They are on a rich vein of form but teams are so even that no one is anywhere near being unbeatable.

Marks Multi as I think the Dockers revert back to a go-slow and chip around the back day today. Last 2 games at the MCG for them has seen 227 and 221 marks. I see the marks total possibly going over 200+ today.

Taken this at Dabble:

6+ Marks: Josh Draper, Treacy, Chapman
5+ Marks: Stringer, Young, Redman, Amiss, Brennan Cox, Clark, Kelly, McKay, Walker
4+ Marks: O'Meara
3+ Marks: Brayshaw

Odds: $162.99 Using the Rocket Boost on Dabble

I would like to see TAB give the option of parlaying odd number of marks in future.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back