AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

having a go at the new kid for essendon named in the forward line, archie roberts.
Has kicked 1.1 twice in the last month in the vfl

AGS $3.25
2+ $29 b365

1u on Luke Ryan to get 100+ AFL Fantasy Points at 3.15 Ladbrokes. It represents better value than 110+ Fantasy at Pointsbet at 3.10.

0.25u on Luke Ryan to win this group on Pointsbet at 8.00 for AFL Fantasy (Brayshaw, Serong, Young, Ryan, Clark, Darcy, Jackson, O'Meara)

I can see a world where Ryan gets to around 9 marks today. Scored 161 in his last outing at the MCG, and yes I know the Dockers are playing a different game style to last time , happy to have a nibble on that. In an almost pick em contest , expect the Dockers to be a tad more cagey from the back today. Bomber behinds obviously helps this bet.

Draper 2
Erasmus 20+
@ 26 (365).

With Bryan in the side, I expect Draper to spend a fair bit of time forward, and Erasmus is the Fyfe replacement, averaging 30.25 a game in the WAFL over the last 8 weeks.

Hawks are unbeatable. Put $$$ on them H2H. Betting on teams that can't lose and teams that won't lose is how you do it. Bet on the winners, not on complicated multis.
I was wrong on Hawthorn. I admit it, I haven't been watching much footy the last week. Olympics on, work on, planning travel trips, family stuff going on......just trying to catch up on last weeks round. I dont want to make excuses but I was wrong on this one. And I have been betting with a bit of a blind eye to this weeks games.

Ill accept the L in this one.

Zach Merrett Over 26.5
Caleb Serong Over 29.5
Hayden Young Over 23.5
Andrew Brayshaw Over 27.5
Nic Martin Over 25.5

$25 pb

Taking the bait.

Hawthorn +6.5 b365 $1.90

Hawthorn H2H $2.18

WB, Geelong, Brisbane $2.73

All b365

I was wrong on Hawthorn. I admit it, I haven't been watching much footy the last week. Olympics on, work on, planning travel trips, family stuff going on......just trying to catch up on last weeks round. I dont want to make excuses but I was wrong on this one. And I have been betting with a bit of a blind eye to this weeks games.

Ill accept the L in this one.
Don't worry most people on the board have been blind for 10 weeks in regard to this team.

Haven't seen anyone back Hawthorn 😕? I get it probably is a 50-50 game and being away from home but is that it or am I missing something? Here is the form ladder of the last 10 games and all three teams in action today are in the top 3. All are away from home but that's why I've taken the $22 odds for all 3 to win u40.

View attachment 2068359

Bombers to beat Freo at 2.34 at TAB Touch WA.

Bet refund if Bombers lead by 12+ pts at any stage but go on to lose the match.

Which One Reaction GIF by Audible

Screenshot_20240804_101657_Chrome.jpg

Essendon are 4-6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back