AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss everytime I have watched he has presented well but fluffed the kicks, heard he's an ok kick at WAFL though so maybe it turns this week.. Where did Curtin play as the sub in his brief appearance vs Geelong and his qtr vs Eagles??

Lets hope he is released to the forward line 3.70 now!! it's actually drifted in price. 41 for 2 goals is amazing if he lines up fwd in what should be a decent flowing match

I think b365 has taken away my cash out feature as I cashed out a few bets to put more Curtin bets on... would that be a thing ? like the cash out price is there but when I go to click it the circle spins for ages and then says "sorry this bet could not be cashed out"

Guess I am now riding all my Curtin bets haha!! are they void if he is sub?

Last edited:

Sydney 1-39
Will Hoskin-Elliott Anytime Goalscorer
Taylor Adams To Get 70+ Fantasy
Hayden McLean Anytime Goalscorer

$6.24

Essendon 1-39
Jake Stringer Anytime Goalscorer
Ben Long Anytime Goalscorer
Noah Anderson To Get 25+ Disposals

$4.02

pacemaker doing the degen thing I love it. Lads post, I get it, its last few rounds, the odds may not be great, we may not be in solid form overall, but as DEGENS are we really going to let this stop us. It's Thursday, teams are posted, how are we only on pg 2 of our thread for the round. We need the throw out bets, the random punts, the "yeah I feel good cos why not" bets. The kicksome the jikost the dontlimitme the BloodRet the GROTTO the bulletride the mouncey2franklin ?!? the ferrisb the NYRB the McCluggages Luggage the Selim the Robo87 THE toenail11 Throw em out, **** the snipers....and on a personal level tangolikelama 🙏 please post a multi, any multi, you know I'll follow

pacemaker doing the degen thing I love it. Lads post, I get it, its last few rounds, the odds may not be great, we may not be in solid form overall, but as DEGENS are we really going to let this stop us. It's Thursday, teams are posted, how are we only on pg 2 of our thread for the round. We need the throw out bets, the random punts, the "yeah I feel good cos why not" bets. The kicksome the jikost the dontlimitme the BloodRet the GROTTO the bulletride the mouncey2franklin ?!? the ferrisb the NYRB the McCluggages Luggage the Selim the Robo87 THE toenail11 Throw em out, **** the snipers....and on a personal level tangolikelama 🙏 please post a multi, any multi, you know I'll follow

it's over man you just gotta accept it and move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

threads were booming in the first half of the year, i think a lot of regs are feeling burnt out this time of season, or just copped a few too many bad beats and cbf anymore. and also sick of the snipers that look over all our tips. it is what it is, its a public forum they are allowed to, but no shit its annoying for the regs who post their own tips and make this place what it is in general. i think a lot of regs are keen to go private next season just because of this issue of value getting sucked out by people who have never contributed. im not saying the odds wouldnt drop in a private group as well, but at least we know its getting pumped by the lads and not the snipers

threads were booming in the first half of the year, i think a lot of regs are feeling burnt out this time of season, or just copped a few too many bad beats and cbf anymore. and also sick of the snipers that look over all our tips. it is what it is, its a public forum they are allowed to, but no shit its annoying for the regs who post their own tips and make this place what it is in general. i think a lot of regs are keen to go private next season just because of this issue of value getting sucked out by people who have never contributed. im not saying the odds wouldnt drop in a private group as well, but at least we know its getting pumped by the lads and not the snipers

Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

serong, brayshaw 30+
young, holmes, stewart 20+
johnson, walker 15+
cameron, jackson 2+
sturt, stengle, close 1+

@ 76$ 365

sure thing

you’ve got me ready to run through a wall after that fizza god bless you

It always slows down this time of year but by 3pm Friday we are all ready to be hurt again

I literally lost every multi by 1 goal last weekend. Every single game. It was one for the books. Disgusting but yeah I’ll be going again

im inspired, i'll try and find some value. The odds for tonights game are pretty ordinary so im going to have to bed left field goal kickers.
Pies havent moved away from the MCG the last 5 weeks, and the previous 4 away games they have gone
loss - suns by 11
win - over North by 1 point
loss - bulldogs by 18
Draw v freo

But after last week with sydney, can anyone have any faith in them? surely something has to change

pendles 25+ historically goes well against the swans, plus no JDG
brayshaw 30+ up against the cats mids, gets it done
rozee 30+ performs well agains the dees usually, this time with no trac and a fat clarry

@ $13.42 boosted SB

darcy cameron, last 4 games against swans hes kicked 4.1
AGS $3
2+ $23 b365

lipinksi
AGS $2
2+ $6.50
3+ $26

crispy - kicked 3 goals in 5 minutes the other month
AGS $2.45
2+ $12
3+ $61