AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on port vs dees

Do I go Port big win or little. Their away form is pretty hit and miss this year but no may no petrecca half rat power gawn and Oliver.

Over 24 or under 39?

Tristan Xerri Fantasy over 130 2.30
Sean Darcy over 100 2.8 PB
Both playing weak ruck in WC and Geel
Multi them for 6.44

Thoughts on port vs dees

Do I go Port big win or little. Their away form is pretty hit and miss this year but no may no petrecca half rat power gawn and Oliver.

Over 24 or under 39?
Port tend to save their Power Failures for the end of the season, when it matters most, ie Finals.

Wouldnt surprise me to see them smash the Dees given their current plight.

Robert hansen jnr
He hasn't set the world on fire yet but if he doesn't get subbed he might go OK, only playing wet toast who are even worse away from home.
Last 5 vfl games he played he has kicked 10.2. One of them he kicked 4
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 pointsbet

Sydney W
GWS W
Fremantle W
Carlton W @16.20 Ladbrokes, 1 leg fail bonus back

Brisbane and GWS best 2 teams in the Comp in my opinion. and a GF meeting wouldn't surprise, Going GWS for the odds in this one though

Harrison Jones plays his 50th game this week as his milestone and has been named full forward.

Happy to take him at $3.30 to kick 2+ Goals against Gold Coast Suns. Its his best goal per game ground in the AFL (min 2 games)

The concern about this bet? He probably gets Sam Collins or Charlie Ballard. Also might be a chance he gets sub early.

In a game Bombers expected to win, happy to take him at odds on.

Voss everytime I have watched he has presented well but fluffed the kicks, heard he's an ok kick at WAFL though so maybe it turns this week.. Where did Curtin play as the sub in his brief appearance vs Geelong and his qtr vs Eagles??

Lets hope he is released to the forward line 3.70 now!! it's actually drifted in price. 41 for 2 goals is amazing if he lines up fwd in what should be a decent flowing match

I think b365 has taken away my cash out feature as I cashed out a few bets to put more Curtin bets on... would that be a thing ? like the cash out price is there but when I go to click it the circle spins for ages and then says "sorry this bet could not be cashed out"

Guess I am now riding all my Curtin bets haha!! are they void if he is sub?
Bet365 don't void if the player is sub. Curtin will be in the starting 22 this week and definitely not be the sub anyway. I'm confident he won't be playing down back either. The coaching staff will be keen to keep him away from the backline for now after a confidence sapping early subbing earlier in the year. Those odds of 3.70 and 41 are good, I just got on it myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on port vs dees

Over 24 or under 39?
Id be careful on Port this week, Marshall in for Georgiadis is a big loss for their forward line. Georgiadis has been huge for them.

any swans supporters does robbie fox play forward tonight, that forward line looks pretty abysmal with out papley

any swans supporters does robbie fox play forward tonight, that forward line looks pretty abysmal with out papley
Ive gone Fox hunting before with little success. I would be trusting Heeney over him.

1641683539.cathodeglow_ezgif-7-96c753b168.gif

Robert hansen jnr
He hasn't set the world on fire yet but if he doesn't get subbed he might go OK, only playing wet toast who are even worse away from home.
Last 5 vfl games he played he has kicked 10.2. One of them he kicked 4
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 pointsbet
He's scared of the footy at afl level. I hope you're right but good god he's been horrible every time when stepping up to afl

Amarty 3
McStay 2
Lipinski 1 @12.80 PB

Campbell, Lipinski 20
McStay, Amarty 2 @83 PB

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back