AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck trying to work out what Voss will do with Kennedy & Hewett - but I think their best team involves Hewett n the starting 22 as a mid & Kennedy as a rotating forward/mid as he can play as a third tall, I’d rather him over Martin tbh. And he’s a better player than Owies I reckon, who is not needed with Fog/Williams/Motlop in the side.

So if Curnow is restricted/doesn’t get up, don’t mind Kennedy to bob up in a role to be a target.

Still a huge sub risk because the Crazy hasn’t completely left Vossy yet

Think Cripps & Hollands will get forward too.

Kennedy 2.15/8.50/34 B365
Cripps 2.05/6.50 B365
Hollands 1.84/5.60 SB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck trying to work out what Voss will do with Kennedy & Hewett - but I think their best team involves Hewett n the starting 22 as a mid & Kennedy as a rotating forward/mid as he can play as a third tall, I’d rather him over Martin tbh. And he’s a better player than Owies I reckon, who is not needed with Fog/Williams/Motlop in the side.

So if Curnow is restricted/doesn’t get up, don’t mind Kennedy to bob up in a role to be a target.

Still a huge sub risk because the Crazy hasn’t completely left Vossy yet

Think Cripps & Hollands will get forward too.

Kennedy 2.15/8.50/34 B365
Cripps 2.05/6.50 B365
Hollands 1.84/5.60 SB
Taking the punt with Kennedy. Usually plays forward when McKay or a forward is out or injured and gets his 2 - 3. Also $51 for 4 on TAB

Adam Treloar Under 31.5
Tom Liberatore Under 23.5
Bailey Dale Under 25.5
Marcus Bontempelli Under 25.5
Taylor Walker To Kick 2+ Goals

$27.55 pb

Jack Gunston To Kick 2+ Goals
Jack Ginnivan To Kick 2+ Goals
Jack Martin To Kick 2+ Goals
Harry McKay To Kick 2+ Goals

29.16 pb

Remove this Banner Ad