AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty you do see alot of posts that ya know won't come off and don't even bother, I knew as soon as I seen the Ralthsmith and Curtin odds posted on here that they were a chance and worth getting on. I hope all the good guys did. And how good is it when there's no misses just straight goals

I wasn't going to drink tonight but fk it bottoms up
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

thanks Fizz and Rank for the tip! worked all day yesterday so came home and watched it at midnight.. saw he was playing mid most of game so didn't look likely!! really earnt that 1st one with a great mark and he may of missed haha if he had to go back for the normal set shot.. was a strange but funny way to get us on the board!! Nicks what a legend for sending him fwd.. looks like he could add to an already strong forward line down there for sure!!

why didn't the odds move from 41 its strange? as normally if a few of us get on even midweek they move it~!

thanks Fizz and Rank for the tip! worked all day yesterday so came home and watched it at midnight.. saw he was playing mid most of game so didn't look likely!! really earnt that 1st one with a great mark and he may of missed haha if he had to go back for the normal set shot.. was a strange but funny way to get us on the board!! Nicks what a legend for sending him fwd.. looks like he could add to an already strong forward line down there for sure!!

why didn't the odds move from 41 its strange? as normally if a few of us get on even midweek they move it~!
I got on him Friday afternoon at 41s and also thought it was strange how the odds never moved all weekend. Maybe they thought he was no chance. Any way we'll take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back