St Kilda v Geelong
Leg 1 - Darcy Wilson (STK) 6+ Marks
Leg 2 - Mitch Owens (STK) 6+ Marks
Leg 3 - Josh Battle (STK) 8+ Marks
Leg 4 - Nasiah W-Milera (STK) 8+ Marks
Leg 5 - Zach Guthrie (GEE) 8+ Marks
Leg 6 - Dougal Howard (STK) 8+ Marks
  • Odds 301.00 (TAB)

DONTLIMIT ME you never know.. odds of 15-1 for 2 and 91-1 for 3 is good enough to hope they aren't playing funny buggers.. he lined up forward when named there vs Eagles so there is some hope.. best chance if he starts back is for pies to fall behind and they throw him fwd in 2nd or 3rd qtr... or does a Curtain and goes there just for 1 qtr haah

If you are going to play some Freo guys I'd be looking at the half forwards in Sturt/Frederick/Swiatkoski for goals.. Idun/Taylor etc and the deep backs lock down so well but maybe the half forwards can expose the more attacking backs in Whitfield Perryman for a multiple 2-3-4

DONTLIMIT ME you never know.. odds of 15-1 for 2 and 91-1 for 3 is good enough to hope they aren't playing funny buggers.. he lined up forward when named there vs Eagles so there is some hope.. best chance if he starts back is for pies to fall behind and they throw him fwd in 2nd or 3rd qtr... or does a Curtain and goes there just for 1 qtr haah

i love howe as forward i'm his biggest fan lmao, but it makes no sense why they'd throw him forward for this game, especially when he's trained at the back, and against the eagles take a look at who their forward line had lol they needed him, now with elliot and mcstay back why would they put howe forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard about this, dontlimitme GET AMONGST IT SON, GET AROUND HIM LADS

Animation Scratch Off GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back