AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Early one for next week

Sydney Win
G Coast Win
GWS win
Brisbane Win
@6.24 Bet365 includes 10% multi boost and early payout if team goes 32 points ahead

Early one for next week

Sydney Win
G Coast Win
GWS win
Brisbane Win
@6.24 Bet365 includes 10% multi boost and early payout if team goes 32 points ahead
With the exception of WB and Hawthorn I think there are 4 games that are 50-50 or 60-40 games.

I've gone with what I believe are 70-30 games in Geelong to beat St kilda and Gold Coast at home to beat Melbourne. Only $2.33 but we will have to wait and see 👀 for the other value markets during the week.

With the exception of WB and Hawthorn I think there are 4 games that are 50-50 or 60-40 games.

I've gone with what I believe are 70-30 games in Geelong to beat St kilda and Gold Coast at home to beat Melbourne. Only $2.33 but we will have to wait and see 👀 for the other value markets during the week.
Yeah happy with those odds, simply thinking Sydney, GWS and Brisbane are better than their opponents and all need to win, Added G Coast because their playing at home against another non contender.

Eagles are currently being smashed unsuprisingly.. I thought with Carlton losing 4-5 players and poor form combined with Eagles showing signs and Allen returning to some form (also Gaffs farewell) that they'd open basically 1.90 vs 1.90 with carlton... was shocked to see it was around 2.96... it has just moved again from 2.76 to 2.51 at noisy but many sites have taken it off the board...

Also like Adelaide, they like being underdog in a showdown and are getting their best mix/team in now... Hopefully Tex is fit to play but Curtin looks capable of at least contributing deep fwd if he doesnt.

Of the favs yeh GCOAST for sure at around -12.5... dees will be up there for a bit of sun and Gold Coast will build on their momentum from last week.. bat way too deep in the mid for the dees at the moment and Mac Andrew will further hurt our fans by showing us what we should have in our team if not for those joke rules hahha!! getting only a 2 goal handicap on a team that has only lost to Brisbane at home is a gift.

Hawks -36.5 looks good too.. they aren't messing around.

Last edited:
mitch mcgovern 2+ @ 17 3+ @ 101 on 365, someone has to go forward

Port have trouble against the Crows and will struggle to contain our fowards again in our GF.

Thilthorpe 3
Fogarty, Rachelle 2
Keyes 1 @26 Bet365
They cant genuinely stop all of Tex, TT and Fog.

Curtin showed he can play one on one from the goal square too, so he gets the 4th best tall defender.

Port are f**ked in terms of being defensive against the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They cant genuinely stop all of Tex, TT and Fog.

Curtin showed he can play one on one from the goal square too, so he gets the 4th best tall defender.

Port are f**ked in terms of being defensive against the Crows.
Thilthorpe banged on 5 against them last year

Thilthorpe banged on 5 against them last year
That was also before he went bear mode in 2024.

I hope Tex plays because he will likely get Esava, meaning Aliir gets one of Fog or TT. Whoever Port dont play these two on, will kick goals.

That was also before he went bear mode in 2024.

I hope Tex plays because he will likely get Esava, meaning Aliir gets one of Fog or TT. Whoever Port dont play these two on, will kick goals.
I remember cleaning up on that showdown with a same gamer. Hinge broke out with disposals, Thilthorpe and Rankine goals

They offer better in play cashout than other books too. The only thing Sportsbet have on them is bet returns and refunds if your player gets injured before half time.
365 is also the slowest book to react to change in circumstances.

You could have a shower followed by a cup of coffee by the time 365 react to late news of ins or outs. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back