AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola Train 2,3,4.

:$

screenshot_20240815_134559_facebook-jpg.2079888

Lachie Gollant 3 ($15) and 4 ($65) at 365. He's in for Tex and kicked 8 in the SANFL last week.

Ryan Burton 2 @ 26 (365). In for Marshall so pretty sure he'll play forward, and kicked 1.2 in the SANFL last week.

Gollant 2, Burton 2 @ 91.

I'm guessing Weideman plays back for Essendon, if anyone's wondering.

He is 2 @ 29 (B365) though, so maybe still worth a punt. I mean, it's possible they swing him forward if they get really desperate. But he's just been in the backline in the VFL for ages.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Burton 1st, 2nd or 3rd goal $17
First Port goal $34 Neds

I'm guessing Weideman plays back for Essendon, if anyone's wondering.

He is 2 @ 29 (B365) though, so maybe still worth a punt. I mean, it's possible they swing him forward if they get really desperate. But he's just been in the backline in the VFL for ages.

Thought his marks could be worth a play then TAB went and put him up as the shortest priced player available. What I'd give for these campaigners to not have a monopoly on the marks/tackles markets

I'm guessing 365 know that Howe isn't playing forward because they haven't moved the cash out price at all.
Bastards
well they didn't move curtin either so you never know.. even though curtin was midfield until Tex got injured... Howe played fwd vs Eagles right kicked a goal early then got injured? wasn't he named fwd that week? Pies are basically out of finals so Mcrae every chance to try it..

Lions have Daniher and Hipwood but Moore and Frampton could take them ?? may not need Howe down back.. Maynard could even go to Hipwood and Frampton goes as the interceptor

can confirm Howe was named CHF vs eagles.. kicked a goal 6 minutes in and had a bad injury taken off 21 minutes into the first qtr.. https://www.afl.com.au/afl/matches/5974#line-ups

Last edited:
Of Note... GWS Haven't conceded over 84 points in past 5 games and that includes games against Hawks and Lions.. yes the Lions kicked inaccurate but GWS really have their defensive set up going now with Taylor back and a few matches under belt.. Freo are really going to have to get back to trying to take the attacking kick on and surge through the centre with those chains Young is often involved in to break it up or it will be a long afternoon if they go slow ball movement like they did vs Geelong

Howe named forward pocket
2+ $15
3+ $90 b365

i always go off the training updates for the pies, always great posters in their forum with details that are usually always right. team sheets are complete bullshit these days. howe trained back, ned long forward, quaynor wing for some interesting positions

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2024-training-updates.1374531/page-251

this is their training thread

some interesting bets with those training positions

long 2/3 14/67 - PB
quaynor 2+ @ 21 - 365
quaynor 20+ disp 6.50 - PB

Essendon h2h tonight 2.10... somehow tipping them.. Sydney weren't exactly back last week vs Pies lets be honest they won clearances by 3 and lost contested ball by 5 against a team not really known for either.. Essendon have some good midfield depth where Sydney suddenly look a bit shakey without Warner.. they basically got saved by an epic last qtr by Warner and Heeney and now Warner is out... the key fwds haven't been in form for weeks.

Also the trash talking after game by Sydney about Essendon being soft surely motivates bombers and the fact the finals pressure is kind of off their shoulders as most people think they can't make it (they kind of can if Carlton keep sprialling and lose both) so they may play a bit more free again like vs Freo..

repeating a bet i did earlier in the season.

Weightman anytime goal 1st quarter - $2.25 SB
Weightman 2 goals 1st quarter - $7.50 Betright
Weightman 3 goals 1st quarter - $29 Betright

good record against north and starts games well if he's on.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back