AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 24

Remove this Banner Ad

rumours of mcgovern a late out for blues, if he is surely saints forwards feast who aren't marked by weits, sharman?

Saints side is interesting too, Caminiti out with no tall to replace him. Meanwhile they've got Battle/Howard/Wilkie up against a midget forward line. Could see one swinging forward to stretch the Blues defence

There was a genuine article about how awful the wet weather footy at Kardinia was the other week. Couldn't believe it. It was probably the first time I'd genuinely wondered if our game was getting a bit soft (then realised it was just some numpty bed-wetting journo and moved on).

I want more wet weather footy if anything. Let's install sprinklers on the Marvel roof.

Games at Ballarat > Marvel. Marvel is just a 'fake footy' stadium that doesn't cater to the outdoor element.

Anyone know why liam stocker was playing a different role last week? Kicked 2 behinds and wasn't really in defence.
Screenshot_20240825_142643_AFL.jpg
Ags : $3.30
2+ $34 b365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasia goals

i cant old school GIF

George Hewett AGS at $5.40 SB (1u)

Has 3 goals from 10 games against Saints

9 goals from 36 games at the Docklands

Was expecting him to be around 4s or so. Not much percentage gain but I have to have a stab since Carlton smalls scored most of the goals last week.

Hewett AGS and Fyfe AGS (.375u) at $18.28 SB

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back