Fantasy 2024 BETA - Discussion

Lineup/Roster chnges

• 2RB-2WR-1TE-1RB/WR and Stay at 6 QBs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi campaigners.
we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order (ok, not this very second, but soon), the selection meeting starting date and time tentatively scheduled for Monday July 8, at 9AM. But hey, use this time wisely, and go set your keepers... make trades even. Fun times.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers . Nine teams have selected keepers so I'll assume all those who have are in.

BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
J Shuttlesworth :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
arakaan :thumbsu:
A11dAtP0w3R :thumbsu:
Chism :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:

PistolPete
Galactic
Bucking Beads
Constantgin :thumbsu:

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at nothing... but soon there will be something.

And no, I won't be changing the platform, I need one on ESPN to keep my sanity from using the other platforms.

Obviously, lineup/roster changes that were disccussed last off-season are up for vote also. Please vote asap.

Draft Order (not including trades)

1. Chevys Chasers
2. Pistols Dolphins
3. Galactic Gobsmackers
4. ConstantGin
5. Bismarck FC
6. Purple Vandals
7. Beads Army
8. Tcols Stars
9. Fueys Haze
10. Arakaans Assassins
11. Pandas Broncos
12. Hedeby Berserkers

BPG posting this at seasons end got me confused, not accurate of draft order.
Why is it always my fault?

I never said that was final draft order, how the heck would I possibly know what trades and reordering Chief Commissioner Chicken Nuggies himself would approve? Geeeezzz Louise.

Why is it always my fault?

I never said that was final draft order, how the heck would I possibly know what trades and reordering Chief Commissioner Chicken Nuggies himself would approve? Geeeezzz Louise.
I didnt say you said it was the draft order, I said it confused me (not that hard a task)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back