Fantasy 2024 BETA - Discussion

Lineup/Roster chnges

• 2RB-2WR-1TE-1RB/WR and Stay at 6 QBs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi campaigners.
we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order (ok, not this very second, but soon), the selection meeting starting date and time tentatively scheduled for Monday July 8, at 9AM. But hey, use this time wisely, and go set your keepers... make trades even. Fun times.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers . Nine teams have selected keepers so I'll assume all those who have are in.

BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
J Shuttlesworth :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
arakaan :thumbsu:
A11dAtP0w3R :thumbsu:
Chism :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:

PistolPete
Galactic
Bucking Beads
Constantgin :thumbsu:

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at nothing... but soon there will be something.

And no, I won't be changing the platform, I need one on ESPN to keep my sanity from using the other platforms.

Obviously, lineup/roster changes that were disccussed last off-season are up for vote also. Please vote asap.

Draft Order (not including trades)

1. Chevys Chasers
2. Pistols Dolphins
3. Galactic Gobsmackers
4. ConstantGin
5. Bismarck FC
6. Purple Vandals
7. Beads Army
8. Tcols Stars
9. Fueys Haze
10. Arakaans Assassins
11. Pandas Broncos
12. Hedeby Berserkers

BPG posting this at seasons end got me confused, not accurate of draft order.
Why is it always my fault?

I never said that was final draft order, how the heck would I possibly know what trades and reordering Chief Commissioner Chicken Nuggies himself would approve? Geeeezzz Louise.

Why is it always my fault?

I never said that was final draft order, how the heck would I possibly know what trades and reordering Chief Commissioner Chicken Nuggies himself would approve? Geeeezzz Louise.
I didnt say you said it was the draft order, I said it confused me (not that hard a task)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awrighty bitches, everyone has voted and the majority have voted for both changes to go through.

If there's any debate, which is cool, I'm no dictator (unless it comes to platform), but look at it from the other way... TWO people voted to keep 6QBs, and FOUR people voted to keep 2RBS as starters. Majority is voting for both changes regardless.

A couple of teams have kept 6QB, so I'll give opportunity to change that, then start the draft.

So everyone just be aware we may start early, just cos. No pressure to pick until actual start date though.

At least I provided a link to edit the spread sheet. I never do that pre-draft, I'm on fire right now...
Yeah but you left the new tab titled "2023 Draft" - so apparently this is just a redo of last year?

Have fixed that for you bigfella.

Ok, draft is in the books, so we're almost good to go, just a few drops required to finalise draft. Quicker we get it done the better, but I'll drop campaigners if ya don't get back to me by Friday night.

PistolPete
Needs to drop a QB so I can add QB Caleb Williams.

fuey
Needs to drop a QB so I can add QB Michale Penix Jr.

TCol
Needs to drop a QB (Max 5).

Ok, draft is in the books, so we're almost good to go, just a few drops required to finalise draft. Quicker we get it done the better, but I'll drop campaigners if ya don't get back to me by Friday night.

fuey
Needs to drop a QB so I can add QB Michale Penix Jr.

I'll drop Browning, thanks legend.

Just out of curiosity, J Shuttlesworth , every player you drafted, had a name starting with 'J'... Is there anything behind that??

There wasn't until I realised about halfway through and thought yeah **** it, J's it is.

🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 BETA - Discussion

Back