AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Not overly often, but when you're as good as Dale was yesterday, there can be exceptions. He's polled in great performances before, and the goal and result helps his case
He was definitely the best player on the ground, but I've seen some sickening performances from players like Tom Stewart go ignored which always makes me question their ability to get votes.

He was definitely the best player on the ground, but I've seen some sickening performances from players like Tom Stewart go ignored which always makes me question their ability to get votes.
Really could go any way of combinations with the aforementioned three. I do think the umpires have been better with rewarding dominant half back performances in the last couple of years. I think he gets 2 or 3

Nando is flying under the radar for me. Got him on 21 votes behind daicos and crippa. If he can jag a few against eagles and tigers away from home he'd be right among it

Nando is flying under the radar for me. Got him on 21 votes behind daicos and crippa. If he can jag a few against eagles and tigers away from home he'd be right among it
I also got Nando on 20-21. With Touk out and Rowell underperforming has a chance to get some big votes these last 6 games. Good each way bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two weeks in a row you are trying to convince people Cripps will get 3.
Enjoy your homer bet and be done with it.
Firstly, I don't bet.

Secondly, just because a player isn't BOG doesn't mean they won't get 3 votes. I wouldn't be surprised if he only got 1 or 2 tonight but umpires tend to favour certain types of players - In and under types who can break tackles and get out of traffic because it stands out. Imo Sheezel was absolutely BOG tonight as was Dale the week before, but how often do half backs get 3 vote games? and Sheezel, while awesome tonight... Had one of his less contested style games which lessens his chance of getting the umps favour in a losing team.

Two weeks in a row you are trying to convince people Cripps will get 3.
Enjoy your homer bet and be done with it.
lol you’ve always got some smart arse comment to add. Can I ask who’s leading your count?

Cripps in pole position and should poll again, no reason for people on him not to be getting excited if they got good odds.

I have Money on no one and yeh you'd tend to think given voting history and carlton winning.. Cripps gets the 3.... Curnow no chance to outpoll him given his high expectations umpires would want at least 5-6 goals for Curnow to jag the 2 or 3 in a high scoring game.. You have to factor in how much Cripps stands out bursting away in clearances and his history into predicting the votes.. He's definately ahead now and if you can find 3.00 I'd be pounding it to be honest. I feel he is at least 3 ahead and has a game against Collingwood/West Coast too who are notorious for not tagging and giving up big numbers

Serong, Bont the value for mine at the moment and Neale a huge watch over the last few rounds. Couldn't take 2.75 Cripps now when he'll probably start that or just under that on the night

Taking anyone in the 2.xx range 5 games out is lunacy tbh. Unless he gets 3s for the rest of the games hes unlikely to come in much anyway
Agree, he'll start that price on the night and may even drift in live betting at some point. Managed to jag Neale last year in live betting when he hit double figures

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back