AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

With WCE Pies and Saints midfield to come you'd have to think he'll be hard to catch. Would include Hawthorn normally but their midfields been playing pretty bloody well lately
Probably a reason why also Curnow is so short for the Coleman too compared to Hogan, despite a small lead of just 4 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, anyone think Waterman is decent value at $10 to poll most for west coast? His kicked bags in there wins, I think round 5 and 6 will decide who wins out of him and Yeo.

Hoping he kicks a bag this week vs north, with a key defender out!

Hey all, anyone think Waterman is decent value at $10 to poll most for west coast? His kicked bags in there wins, I think round 5 and 6 will decide who wins out of him and Yeo.

Hoping he kicks a bag this week vs north, with a key defender out!
Would have thought Yeo would be their top getter pretty comfortably even with games missed. He's been a beast inside for them this year

3 Pendles
2 Cripps
1 B Hill

Same happy to lay Nick Daicos here for votes was very ordinary second half pretty quiet
I went

3 P Cripps
2 N Daicos
1 G Hewett

Cripps 5 tackles, a goal, 7 clearances, 15 contested possessions, 9 scoring involvements.

I think the 400th game hype works against Pendles from polling a vote here.

Game by Game voting, would be keen to have a look at Cripps at around 2.50 or so to Get the 3 votes here. That 1 vote initially had it for Crisp but changed it to Hewett. I think there are 5 players that could grab that 1 vote: Darcy Cameron, Crisp, Walsh, Hoskin-Elliott and Hewett.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just wondering what people have Tom green on? He started well, then fell away, but since round 14 his been amongst it. Not the cleanest at times but his TOG is always huge and normally gets most touches, getting Ollie wines vibes from a few years back (consistent) And with Kelly / Cogs not doing much and Toby green hasn’t been his 20 vote season. I feel $67 is way overs.

Love to hear what people have him on!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back