AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mind Will Day against Adelaide round 20. Was classy all game and kicked a great goal. 7’s @ 365. Let me on for $10.
JHF against Blues same round good value @ 11s.
agree.. both these guys are good chances.. Wines wasn't that dominant to be a 1.33 fav.. will day was 1st named as hawks best on afl.com.au too.. yes Mcdonald probably should be fav but Day does stand out even with only 20 touches

I didnt have JHF listed on my top 14 players in that game that day.

Audience Oh Snap GIF by The Maury Show

I love Horne-Francis but unless I was in la la land, my spreadsheet doesnt have him polling that day.

I havent checked bet365 odds as I back my own count but if they have Wines favourite- it makes sense from my side.
yes he probably won't get the 3 but given the talk about him being the smokey to overpoll and no real standouts in this game it wouldn't suprise me... to say there were 13 better chances at votes is just lunacy considering you have to rule out nearly every carlton player except curnow given their flat as a tack 2nd half..

yes he probably won't get the 3 but given the talk about him being the smokey to overpoll and no real standouts in this game it wouldn't suprise me... to say there were 13 better chances at votes is just lunacy considering you have to rule out nearly every carlton player except curnow given their flat as a tack 2nd half..
Ill put it on review again. But you are right in the one fact that if Wines is $1.33 to get best of ground here, its too short. Id be wary of backing of anything under evens here.

View attachment 2114979Kosi fans be eating this up
I dont think people would be losing too much sleep given they dont accept winning punters or large limits. (Im banned from there but there are some punters not allowed winning limits or capped considerably) Feel it might be a bit of bet365 way of throwing punters into a bit of chaos or frenzy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their over/under line on Rich and WCE is 22.5 and 30.5 (53)
Their over/under line on Gulden and Serong is 22.5 and 23.5 (46)
For Heeney and Warner it's 26.5 and 19.5 (46)

Are you thinking Rich and WCE are much lower?

Jayden short was 1.80 or so to poll the 3 v crows. If he does, with his handicap of 2.5. No one is polling 6 to beat him. 8 bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back