AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 10 Dabble Brisbane v Richmond 3 Vote Markets

Im backing Lohmann to get his first Brownlow votes in his career in that game. Real eye catching game with his 5 goals. Know he was eligible for the Rising Star this year but at $9.00 to get Best on Ground, thats too big a price too pass up. Fair price? Should be around $3.00-$3.25 range where I wouldn't be tempted.

Our friend, Andrew Stephens umpires this game. Going to go against the trend here and back the Cobra in here.

Round 0- Opening Round

Taken the Cripps $5.00 to Poll the 3 Votes in Opening Round at Dabble. If the bet loses, I blame James Brayshaw bias commentary for influencing me first time. Got to have something on my initial instinct watching that live first-time.

I take back what I said earlier in the post, saying that a Carlton clean sweep wasn't possible. I believe reviewing that again, it now is possible. Neale surprisingly isn't listed at bet365 as one of the main contenders. Im banned from bet365 and cant take the $9.00 on Cripps there but happy to settle with 5s at Dabble.

Does anyone have any stats behind the % of times the 3 votes are awarded to the medal winner when there a BOG medal awarded? Eg: Derbies, Anzac Day etc?

Naicos proved all his critques wrong this year and turned into an inside beast.
He doubled his clearances and contested posessions.
12 wins is a negative, but could honestly poll the 3 in 10 of those games and poll 3 in the draw vs Freo.
Should poll in loses in 5 loses.

Who's everyone else got winning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t find it!
Search ChewTheStat

His tally last year looks like every other persons one last year. I didnt go back any further.

Actually it makes sense.. person says they just take all the votes off media awards etc which is why it looks the same as everyone elses because they all pretty much do the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back