Game Day 2024 brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s no heckin'g way Cripps had a better season than Dusty’s 2017 😂
that widely regarded as the best season of all time

this isnt even crapps best season

They stopped giving umpires access to stats a couple of years ago …. Watch that change next season. Cripps has 19 touches and not much else and gets 2-3 votes.

I’ve seen at least 2 x games where he’s got 2-3 votes and zero coaches votes.

This week is gonna be epic for a massive load of ridiculous votes as umpires can’t see stats any more.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You have an absolute obsession with coaches votes.

They stopped giving umpires access to stats a couple of years ago …. Watch that change next season. Cripps has 19 touches and not much else and gets 2-3 votes.

I’ve seen at least 2 x games where he’s got 2-3 votes and zero coaches votes.

This week is gonna be epic for a massive load of ridiculous votes as umpires can’t see stats any more.

farrk the umpires medal

When a player doesn’t get rated in the best 5 players on the ground by EITHER coaching group, then gets 3 Brownlow votes, don’t you find that a little weird?

this is an asterisk brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a player doesn’t get rated in the best 5 players on the ground by EITHER coaching group, then gets 3 Brownlow votes, don’t you find that a little weird?

Not if Yze is giving them as he gets plenty wrong ;)

But yes, you would think there might be somethinmg amiss, but who's to say the coaches 5 and 4s are right?
Coaches have enough on their plate to be worrying about giving votes.

You have woewoden priddis and wines and one of fyfes Brownlow as the worst winners of all time this would take the cake by the Flemington straight he isn’t even in the top 10 of possession getters it’s a total farce and biggest wankfest
u forgot tom mitchell and brad hardie

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back