2024 Clutch Kings

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a ballsy ambit claim by OP (and the payoff would've been sweet) but might be time for the ol' backfire.
OP says "Post photos of players to have kicked a match winner this season"

Harry McKay kicked a match winner. As far as I know the result of that game has not been changed. So it stands Harry McKay kicked a match winner. Where is the backfire?

I stand corrected, and it remains a good thread.

McKay passing to Harvey Harrison in time on this week does not negate his fine effort earlier this season.

It's not on, really, had old mate McKay pinned as a shanking choker, but he's put in the work and he actually took us apart in that first half, even more of a theat than Curnow on the night.

McKay passing to Harvey Harrison in time on this week does not negate his fine effort earlier this season.
Yep if that goes deep to the pocket (as I was yelling at the TV for him to do) hard to see us losing

I had him just about best on for us up until that point, but that decision alone to kick to 40m out in the middle of the ground dropped him right down the pecking order.

Yep if that goes deep to the pocket (as I was yelling at the TV for him to do) hard to see us losing

I had him just about best on for us up until that point, but that decision alone to kick to 40m out in the middle of the ground dropped him right down the pecking order.
He moved it fast, the number one element in beating our defence. Harrison turned around at the precise moment to intercept, correct decision by McKay even if he could have executed better.

Weitering the best over 4 q (although I missed most of the second q) Daicos then McKay on highlights. Flys (and his assistants) ability to adjust during the game got us 6 more scoring shots, I think this was a coaching victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back