List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:
I feel for true Port Adelaide Power fans like Toump Ass
It hurts. I thought Melbourne Demons already gave Collingwood a bit of wristie taking that shitty Grundy contract off the books for a few weeks of "Tap Brothers" cringe, but goddamn my beloved Ports have outdone us here.

It hurts. I thought Melbourne Demons already gave Collingwood a bit of wristie taking that shitty Grundy contract off the books for a few weeks of "Tap Brothers" cringe, but goddamn my beloved Ports have outdone us here.
I hope this trade doesnt tear you apart from the club.

Even ****in' angrier we dumped Alexander Neal-Bullen for a second round pick to the crows, could have sent him down the road for Butters, Rozee, Horney Francis and a full pack of Harvest Snaps (any flavour we choose).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Port. Why on Earth do you accept that deal? Port fans must be filthy. West Coast too. Some horrible trading going on.
Tim Lamb Mk2 and Tim Lamb Mk3

Even ****in' angrier we dumped Alexander Neal-Bullen for a second round pick to the crows, could have sent him down the road for Butters, Rozee, Horney Francis and a full pack of Harvest Snaps (any flavour we choose).
I tried the chili ones on the weekend, pretty nice, would probably have to send a future third as well if they were coming back our way.

Happy with what we have done this trade period. Got some really good picks and a couple of depth blokes cheap. Very happy we didn't sell the farm on people like Houston and instead going to the draft.
Eh, I am fairly whelmed. Wade would have been nice too.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back