Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta factor in contract, age et cetera
It's fine, I probably wouldn't be that keen either at the moment given you're paying him 7.6m for less than 10 points a game.

Could give him a new contract if you traded for him though and that would be ~ 5.5m , bit more reasonable but still getting jipped on his current scoring.

Had a few offers coming through for Lamar

So I'll put it out here rather than going back to people individually. It will take 2 1sts or equivalent (or there abouts) to get it done

Ive also fallen hard for Iosivas. Guys got great measurables that will bode well in the NFL.
Hes very similar to Tee in regards to size and play style. Not saying hes that good but can understand the interest.

Hes very similar to Tee in regards to size and play style. Not saying hes that good but can understand the interest.
This season....Riders traded out Bengals Tee and traded in Bengals Andrei. Curious organization.

Was an interesting game, I thought Erick All looked very good in his debut too. Burton with a nice explosive play, if he can stop being a lazy dickhead he has the talent to be a very good player imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was an interesting game, I thought Erick All looked very good in his debut too. Burton with a nice explosive play, if he can stop being a lazy dickhead he has the talent to be a very good player imo.
Ive always loved Bengals GM, Duke Tobin has an eye for talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back