Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I should let Exe Gesis select my team more often.

I made one change to his lineup and it hurt my score (minimally)
If only i chose my team too
Confused James Franco GIF

left points on the bench

I should let Exe Gesis select my team more often.

I made one change to his lineup and it hurt my score (minimally)
I should have listened to GG when he said to cut Rico Dowdle and keep Bigsby. Bigsby looked good yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably would have started Olave yesterday instead yeah? Not much difference between 0 and 3 points.
What do you mean? The saviour to my team scored 2.24 points yesterday. Huge effort.

What do you mean? The saviour to my team scored 2.24 points yesterday. Huge effort.
Im willing to trade for him and save you any further embarrassment.

Reminds me of that time when I was beating Dagless and Robert Woods lost a fumble on a meaningless play in a blowout with less than a minute to go and I lost by less than a point because of it. Or Jimmy G needing to score 0 points for a win but decided to score -4 instead. Only I can lose in these sorts of ways.

I even benched Aiyuk correctly this week. I deserve better. :tearsofjoy:

Reminds me of that time when I was beating Dagless and Robert Woods lost a fumble on a meaningless play in a blowout with less than a minute to go and I lost by less than a point because of it. Or Jimmy G needing to score 0 points for a win but decided to score -4 instead. Only I can lose in these sorts of ways.

I even benched Aiyuk correctly this week. I deserve better. :tearsofjoy:
I believe a thread exists for these Bad Beats tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back