Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rank down 2,400 places to 7,628. Well down on pretty much everyone but it didn't feel like that bad of a round outside of Dawson and Butters, who left 85 points on the table between them. No Bont, Walsh, Ryan, Clark or Sexton hurts this week.
Found someone in a similar boat haha. Thought I didn’t have a terrible round either but those monster scores must have just been the difference in the end. Hopefully the tables turn when I get my guys back next week

This bench (+ TPowell & 2 rookies) out and somehow I scored 1878. (👍)

Attachments

• AFL-2.PNG
    AFL-2.PNG
    101.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

1707 here, surprised that I've slid from 1k all the way down to 3k given that nearly all my players performed slightly better than their averages.

Dawson (C) and Marshall the only poor ones but must've copped a big hit from them + missed all the big scores.

1707 here, surprised that I've slid from 1k all the way down to 3k given that nearly all my players performed slightly better than their averages.

Dawson (C) and Marshall the only poor ones but must've copped a big hit from them + missed all the big scores.
I scored 1806 and dropped around 500 places from 3.2 to 3.7k.

A lot of big scores for popular but still kind of unique players this week. Bontempelli, Clark, Ryan, Moore, Crouch, Walsh, Dale, Crisp, Gawn, Merret. If you didn't have 3+ of these you struggled this week, particularly if you didn't land a captain from one of these.

Forward options are still pretty bleak

I feel like I need to bite the bullet and get in Zorko this week
I'm targeting Zorko next week which will give me theoretically 5 'premium' forwards. Heeney, Flanders, Zorko, Caldwell and Fisher. Sexton will likely get traded on his bye as the 6th but it will likely be a rookie downgrade or a premium / defender upgrade as I have no faith in any one else. After the bye i'll re-evaluate Miers, Moore etc.

1717401102188.png
It helps having Ryan, Jordon Clark, and Crisp .....the DEF certainly pulled their weight this week :whitecheck:

FWD's .....pretty good effort :whitecheck:

MIDS
Butters (72), Dawson (60), Oliver (86) Miller (94) ect ......I mean, the side looks great on paper, but they're just a bunch of inflated ego's !!

Angry Coach.gif

After getting to 8K ranking ....I dropped to $17K in 2 weeks, after the GC debacle .....gained 2K back, it's a bit late to make up too much ground, ....byes will help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back