Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson > Gulden

Dawson will need to be training properly and unencumbered to warrant keeping him
IIRC a short turn around again this week ....plus a suspect foot ....will not surprise if Dawson is rested

IIRC a short turn around again this week ....plus a suspect foot ....will not surprise if Dawson is rested
Rozee this year, Doc, Bazlenka and LDU last year. I'm not riding this train.

Was planning on Macrae head tilting his way to a 60, dropping $40k and then booting him into the sun, but after that performance, he's earned the right to stay for another round

Was planning on Macrae head tilting his way to a 60, dropping $40k and then booting him into the sun, but after that performance, he's earned the right to stay for another round
Might also hold, due to such fwd uncertainty, STILL.

Moore good this week, but poor the 3 prior after many brought him in.
Miers not getting near it so far tonight but Baker might tonne, even he's had a bunch of low scores and missed 3 games.
Caldwell a fail last week.

Fisher really needs to save us.

Crouch under an injury cloud?

Was planning to trade him and Bonner round 14.

Hopefully he’s fine to play and hoping to keep Bonner for one more week, lived Marvell and easy match up

Crouch under an injury cloud?

Was planning to trade him and Bonner round 14.

Hopefully he’s fine to play and hoping to keep Bonner for one more week, lived Marvell and easy match up
I read that more as a comment on on the short turnaround with an excellent match up ahead

Soligo to Heeney
Clohesy to Chad (Swing Martin defence)
Howes to rook

Gets rid of two later bye players

Although if Dawson is affected that changes things. I'd rather not trade him though, and if Harley gets suspended, will go early on trading him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The plan was
Dempsey downgrade (coming off a good score I know, but still a rookie)
Clohessy to Whitfield
Sharp to Dunkley
you got teams trading out Whitfield and you're trading him in.
Whitfield has a horrific run after his bye.

R13 Hawks (Finn tag)
R14 Port (self explanatory)
R15 Sydney (Jordon tag again for sure)

As long as you're not heavy on round 15 bye players. Otherwise, bank the cash for the next round to get a round 13 premo. Or keep Dempsey for another week as he'll have a lower BE and downgrade someone else?
I already triple downgraded last week, no point doing that again.
A Dempsey downgrade probably gives me 570k or so in the bank, which should be good enough for 2 upgrades.

Excited, got plenty of 14&15 to move on so

Clohesy/Bonner, Reid, Wilson bye

Reid to Morris? $300k ish to upgrade Clohesy/Bonner to someone decent

Bye trades are the best as the prices of the guys you're bringing in don't move. Looking at:

Crouch (sob) - Gulden
Bonner - Fisher
Reid - Best available R12'er up to $736K. Possibly Bailey Scott but we'll see what the week brings.

Bonner might be good for another week, suns dont pressure the half backs as much so he his junk will be there for at least 1 more week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back